Thursday, June 19, 2014

JOE AND KINSEY'S WEDDING

Joe and Kinsey's wedding
April 26, 2014

The night before the wedding I had a major mishap.  at 11pm I laid the bridesmaid dress right on top of a candle!  Let's just say a few swear words flew out of my mouth!  It was the night before the wedding and Kinsey's family spent a lot of money on that dress and I would look like an idiot!  I text messaged the seam stress immediately and she was so accommodating and told me to drive up right then and she would take care of it.  It was obviously a long night and the start to a great but long day :) 

This wedding was gorgeous!  Joe and Kinsey are perfect!  It was so neat to attend a temple ceremony for a wedding.  When I got married that moment was amazing but honestly I don't remember much.  At Joe and Kinsey's ceremony I was able to listen intently and really reflect on eternal marriage and the covenants I made with my husband and being there with him made it even more special because we were both feeling the spirit and taking in what words the sealer was saying.  I'm so grateful to be married to my amazing husband!  I seriously love him more than words can express!  

After the ceremony we did pictures and honestly it was FREEZING!  The kids (and us) were miserable!  it was the longest hour ever!  After pics they had the luncheon and then we were able to take a small break and head back to my moms to get the kids.  Wedding days are crazy and we were basically running around all day.  As we were leaving my mom's house I couldn't find my shoes.  I knew I was in major trouble and we didn't have much time so we cruised to payless drug store and got another pair of shoes and on our way up to the natural history museum Tay got a speeding ticket.  

The night turned out to be a great night.  The wedding was so pretty and every little touch was perfect.  Towards the end of the night my kids were starting to get so tired and melting down.  I picked up kaylee and was holding her and all of a sudden I felt a pull in my back.  I did this with my pregnancy with kace and was hoping that it wasn't too bad.  I ended up leaving a tiny early because I was in pain, tired and kids were done. Tay stayed and had a great time on the dance floor.  Wish we could've stayed but it was a long day and hard being pregnant :)