And then there were three....
YEAH!!! Congrats - I love it. What a cute family - Boston is a keeper (even if you stole my name - ha ha ha)
I finally see boston. He is so cute! I love it.. Now we just need a friend for cohen..hee hee See ya in like a week.. so excited
I was glad I stumbled on your blog. Your puppy is adorable! It makes me want to get one :)
love it! derrek and i have been bloggers for almost a week. i think this means we're going to have to be blogging friends. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats - I love it. What a cute family - Boston is a keeper (even if you stole my name - ha ha ha)
I finally see boston. He is so cute! I love it.. Now we just need a friend for cohen..hee hee See ya in like a week.. so excited
I was glad I stumbled on your blog. Your puppy is adorable! It makes me want to get one :)
love it! derrek and i have been bloggers for almost a week. i think this means we're going to have to be blogging friends. ;)
Post a Comment