Thursday, December 6, 2007

The new addition to our family

BOSTON became part of the family in August of 2007. He is now 5 months old. Who ever would have thought that Keri would be a dog lover. His puppy dog eyes melt me! It has been so much fun to have him around. It is definitely preparing me for motherhood. We love you Boston!

14 comments:

Cassi said...

Hi Keri and Taylor! I'm so glad to see that you have a blog! Welcome to the world of bloggin! Be careful... it's a dangerous place! ;) I'm thrilled to see that you've caught the marathon bug. I'm so jealous that you run together... I'm still trying to convince Jordan that running is not just for punishment! Great job on St. George, it looks like you both ran FANTASTIC times! Congratulations. Let me know if you'll be running Boston in April, I would love to see you- last year’s weather was bad- I'd love to hear your experience, I was in it too... yuck!!
DARLING PUPPY!!!! :)

Britters and Parx said...

Hi Keri!!! I was wondering when you were going to join the blogging world! How are you?

Britters and Parx said...

Oh, you probably don't know who just sent that message--Brittany from Chi-O pledge class. =)

our blog is: bwandbrit.blogspot.com

The Calder's said...

Hi Keri!
It is crazy how fun blogging becomes...I love it! I hope that you are doing well. Your puppy is so cute! Hopefully we will get to catch up in person at Danielle's babyshower...Cute Cute!!

{owens} said...

WAHOO, you joined blogger! So fun. See you at Christmas.

{owens} said...

Oh, and yes, dogs are a fantastic way to prepare to be a mommy. We are in love with our Belle. Good to see ya on here.

{owens} said...

Nope, absolutely no announcement. Cam and I are actually going back to his mission to Brazil and I don't wanna be puking my guts out for that in Feb. But maybe after we'll start putting our "practice" to work. Ha ha.

Weed Family said...

Keri! It was great to find your blog! Your puppy is darling and I am so glad you guys are doing well! You can visit us at weedsandwildflowers.blogspot.com

Will said...

Keri,
How cute is your little Boston. We have a golden too and they are the best dogs! We got maggie 3 years ago for Christmas and they are so good with babies and kids when you get to that chapter of your life. It's always fun to see what people are up to through the blogging world.

The Church's said...

Welcome to blogging!! this is Becca (Boorman) Church. I have a dog too. They totally are like kids. I definitly treat mine like he is my little baby. You will love it. I never knew you could love a dog so much. I was glad to see some pics of your guys.

Natalie said...

well hello there - as you can see blogging makes it so you can find anyone! i just wanted to say hi and that your dog is adorable...i guess i will just have to live through your experiences since i don't think my dear husband will ever give in to one:)

Youngins said...

Hey Guys,

Sorry I missed ya on Sat when you came to say hi at J.Brooks. Im glad you started bloggin.

Molly and Danny

Tiffany said...

hooray! welcome to the blogging world!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

yeah!!!! I am so glad that you started the club. Isn't it fun?!? Your blog is so cute!
love you two
K and J