Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bringin in the New Year in Hawaii

We headed out to Hawaii on December 30th. I can't tell you how nice it was to leave the snow and head out to the beautiful weather in Oahu! We went with Tay's fam and had a blast just relaxing on the beach at the nice resort. The only problem that arose was all by3 of us came down with a nasty throwing up bug. It was horrible! Other than that, it was so much to be with family, with my cute hubby, and in the nice warm tropical weather. Happy New Year!

18 comments:

The Church's said...

Hey we were in Hawaii too!! WE were on Kauai though. Looks like you guys had a blast!! You are sooo skinny!! We left on the 28th and came home the 4th. OUr weather was kind of crappy. How about yours?

Sara said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Katies blog. Welcome to the blogging world! It is such a greay way to keep in touch. It looks like you and Taylor are doing great- you are such a cute couple! I am excited to see more updates on your blog!

{owens} said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't wait to get out of this place in February for some much needed R and R. We're heading down to Brazil for a couple weeks.

The Summerhays Crew said...

Hey! So it is so wierd to be looking at one persons blog and find another..small world! How are u? I am super jealous that you went to Hawaii for New Years..so fun! Hope all is well.

{owens} said...

We're going to Rio de Janeiro for 2 weeks at the end of February. I'm thrilled. So when are you and Tay gonna make some babies, jk.

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Keri that is the cutest pic! It was so fun to be with you guys on that trip, you're the best. So I started a blog finally. Not quite sure how to use it yet but it'll come. Here it is www.teddyandscotty.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

HELLO! I was blog hopping and just found yours! I'm glad to hear you are doing well and I'm so jealous of your Hawaii trip. You guys look really happy. I hope you keep in touch. Oh, this is amanda (jager). bradyandamanda.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Oh it looks dreamy! I'm so jealous - can I come when you guys go again? I could really use a tan - my whiteness is getting blinding. You guys are so stinking cute!
Hopefully I'll see you in person sooner than later!

The Green's said...

Keri,
I came across your blog off of the Allreds! I'm so jealous of your gorgeous tan and fun Hawaii trip! Well it was fun to see your blog and see what you and your hubby have been up to!
Danielle

Lauren and Bridger said...

Sounds like fun TC.

Shelly said...

Wow I just stumbled upon your blog, and was so excited to see what it going on in your world! you and Tay look fabulous and looks like everything is going well. I love hawaii so much! if you want you can visit our blog

http://theflamms.blogspot.com/

Michele (Jones) Flamm

Will said...

Ang said she saw you on the same flight! I was jellous. Hawaii is always the best especially in the dead of winter.

The Roe Family said...

Hi Keri, I found your blog on my cousin andrews. How do you know andrew and loni? i'm sure you already know i work with alison at anthropologie. she's so cute. she's way nicer than the gay manager. cute blog.

3 Men & a Lady said...

KERI! It's Natalie Bate. I was looking at Katie and Jeff's blog through Sara's and saw a picture of you and found your blog! I didn't even know you and Taylor got married and I'M SO HAPPY!!!! You guys look great! Keep in touch! thebatefamilyblog.blogspot.com

The Pizza Family said...

Hello!! I found your blog through Katie's blog!! I'm so glad that you started one up! we'll have to all get together soon! do a little Chi O get together! Hope all is well!!

Wil said...

Hey guys! It's Wil, Lauren and Liam. We found your blog off Brock's and just thought we would drop a line. Hope all is going well! Our blog is-
www.woodtrip.blogspot.com

The Prince's said...

Keri! Hey I was looking on some friends blogs and ran into yours! How are you? Your dog is to die for! I hope things are gong well. Our blog is theprinceplace.blogspot.com

Britters and Parx said...

It's time for an update! How have you been?? HOpe all is well!

Brittany (Brown)Visser