Ok I am horrible at this whole blog thing and people probably stopped looking at my blog, but I decided to put a post to see if I can redeem myself. Taylor and I went to Hawaii again on February23rd- March 2nd (Tay's bday). Words can't even describe how fun it was. We stayed on Kaanapali beach in Maui. We biked down the volcano after sunsest, snorkeled, surfed, ate out at really yummy restaurants, chilled by the beach and pool, hiked to waterfalls, drove the windiest narrowest road (The road to Hana), shopped at Whalers Village, Tay golfed(it was his heaven), and just had a romantic week together. My sister and her hubby were there too so we got to hang out with them quite a bit. The weather was perfect and it was the best trip ever. It's always hard to come home, but at least we had the time of our lives!
20 comments:
So cute! I love your pics! You guys are so tan!
We didn't stop looking. haha. Love the pictures.
It's not really fair you got to go to Hawaii twice in such a short time! Congrats to Taylor; what a fun gift.
Hawaii again? that's awesome! Post more pics from your trip!
Brittany
I still peak at it everyday and FINALLY you posted! Way to go Ker! You guys are awesome. See you Sunday!
Amazing Amazing! I love that place! I can't wait till we can go back there again! I am so happy that you added to your blog! I keep checking back to it hoping for updates! Happy Birthday to Tay! You guys look amazing!
How fun. I've never seen your blog. Your little boston is so cute. We have a picture just like yours from our puppy graduation- funny. And Hawaii looks amazing. Way to go getting that birthday present. I might copy...
Nothing beats Hawaii man I am super jealous! We definately missed your posts though!
Hi gym buddy! I am so jealous about your trip to Hawaii it looks like you guys had a blast!
Hi Keri! I saw your comment on Amanda's blog! I'm happy you guys have a blog- and am SO jealous that your last 2 posts are trips to Hawaii!! Hope all is well with you two
there's not much that beats hawaii! it never gets old, and is one of the best places in the usa!
Hey Taylor, Stop flexing in all the photos!
HELLO!! Hey we have decided to make our blog private.. email me your email address so we can invite you! What a great way to stay in touch with each other!!
email me at lindseypizza@gmail.com
Hope all is Well!!
Keri- we've joined the private sector! please send me your email for an invite poshpetals@gmail.com
Thanks!
Well, we're sorry to see you give in to the West Side. You'll be back.. jk.
Keri! That is so fun to build a new home! Make sure to post the final product! What city will you be living in?
Hey Keri! It's been forever. I see your mom shopping all time it seems like. Cute blog...fun to see pictures. Congrats on the new house! I like Daybreak.
Sarah (Tate) Ames
sarahandchrisames@blogspot.com
Adorable House! P.S. I just saw you on the news, and can I say that you look fabulous even after just running a marathon!
Hi Keri!
We are going private with our blog.
I need your email if you want me to invite you. HOpe all is well!
Brittany
keri I went private. Email me your email address if you want me to add you! brittersbrown22@hotmail.com
Post a Comment