Tuesday, August 12, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

JOSHUA!!!!!


I had a little finale party for So You Think You Can Dance with some girls in my neighborhood. It was so much fun and I am going to miss this show so much! I can't wait to see them on Tour on September 23rd!!!!

Michelle, Kim, Sarah, Megan, Tibett, Kyley, and myself....This is after we found out who won!
Good times watching the show!

We had to take this picture b/c it was so random how more than half the girls showed up in yellow. It must have been a good luck charm or something.

8 comments:

Tibett said...

That was such a fun night, Keri. Thanks for having us over!

Katie Torriente: said...

What's up with everyone wearing yellow? That's so funny! So when are you guys going to the movie? I'd love to go if I can make it. Also, we need to go to that dance class you were talking about that's in Holladay! I need my dance fix after watching too much SYTYCD. I'm kind of sad it's over, no more fun shows for a while :(

The Summerhays Crew said...

Sounds fun!! I totally know that Kylie girl..she was a cheerleader at the U when I was on Crimson Line!! Crazy

Katie Torriente: said...

K- movie sounds fun and tomorrow night works. Let me know when/where we are meeting. Aren't those shoes the best? Too bad they are Kate Spade and way too expensive! Oh, send me a text because I got a new phone and lost your number. Thnx!

Unknown said...

I too am so sad the show is over, but so glad that we can still look forward to the tour! We are going to have so much fun! The yellow shirt picture is cracking me up! Why didn't someone tell me to take off my shoes? I looke like a giant next to everyone else!

Melissa said...

Fun times! I am not sure if I'll be running the 5K or not. It's this Friday at Midnight. I am curious what time do you run in the mornings?

Blanck said...

How can you decide between Joshua and Twitch? "IV REAL"
Can't wait until the 23rd.

Katie Torriente: said...

Hey- were you guys out running this morning? I'm pretty sure I sure you bookin' it down Degray on my way to the gym! I almost honked but I didn't want to wake up the neighbors.