Tay and I went up to Heber with two other couples that live in Daybreak. We went to Kyley and Zac Wests cabin. We just played around, 4 wheeled, BBQ'd, played games, and had an intense game of Texas Holdem. It was way fun! Taylor is the funniest card player b/c he doesn't quite get the whole poker thing. It was cute and made for some good entertainment!
This thing is called a Rino and it's awesome! It's like a 4 wheeler/ golf cart. We had a blast on it.
Myself, Kyley West, and Dana went out for an adventurous ride!
We had a little dog party up at the cabin. There were 5 dogs up there. Talk about birth control :) Just kidding. It was a blast watching them all wear each other out.

5 comments:
So sad we missed this...looks like so much fun! We'll have to do it again sometime!
I'm so glad you posted pics of this trip! It looks like you had a blast! Although my HS reunion was fun, I'm sure we would have had much more fun with you guys! Next time...
How fun! Little getaways are the BEST!! Cute pictures, looks like you had a blast :)
Okay so I am thinking more and more about Daybreak. Really, your blog makes it look like so much fun.
Oh, was that Zac West from high school?
Post a Comment