The Company Lake Tahoe Trip!!! Well I guess it's not the company. Myself, my boss, and the property/ construction manager and their spouses, the president of our company and her husband, and 4 brokers/ clients and their spouses ventured off to a client appreciation trip to my owners house in Lake Tahoe. We took 3 brokers from CB Richard Ellis, and 2 from NAI Utah Commercial Real Estate. The group was so much fun this year! We had a blast! This was my third year and each year gets better. We are the babies of the group so it's a little awkward sometimes, but it is still amazing. We just relax all weekend. My owner brings in a Masseuse so the women and brokers can have 90 minute massages, two ladies who do pedicures and manicures for the women, the men go golfing a few times, we went waterskiing, jetskiing, layed out, read, ran, shopped, ate gourmet meals (like salmon, seared ahi tuna, crab cakes, filet mignon, and swordfish, etc and the most amazing deserts!), danced to the bands, gambled, went on a sail boat, cruised around the lake, etc. It was such an unreal environment. I can't believe people live that way (I guess not many do). The owner of my company is so gracious and giving to everyone this whole trip. I can't even imagine how much it costs him. Here are a few pic's of the experience...
Hello Lake Tahoe!
This is a picture of my owners house in the background with the limo's that transported us around.
This is the driveway leading down to the house. The landscaping is unreal!

This is the fun zip line
This is a picture of the guest house. There are 3 places on the property. The guest house which is about 5,000 SF, The main house which is about 10,000 SF, and a cabin with is about 2,000 SF. This property is to die for!
This is just the chair we would lay out on with the house in the background.

This is a picture of my owners backyard with his dock. You can't really tell, but this dock is a motorized dock. It's unreal! You just push a button and the boat or whatever lowers and then when you are done you just drive it up and raise the dock up again. My owner has a $800K cruiser boat, another cruiser boat, a waterskiing boat, and 6 jetski's. He just let's anyone take them out when they want. It was a dream to wake up and walk out on the dock and be waterskiing within 5 minutes...
There were 6 jetski's there so we had a blast with that.
Here are a few of the boys/ men eating breakfast together.
This is the patio where we ate breakfast and lunch everyday. We didn't always separate the men and women, but this time we did.
This was the dance floor that was set out for the bands. There is a huge grass area by a large pond that we call Kern's grove and that's where we ate two nights. There is a large outdoor kitchen for the chef right behind there.
Justin, Myself, and Brad (my co workers). We have way too much fun together! This is us doing the bunny rabbit around the dance floor. They both seriously make me laugh so hard!
There were toys all over the property. Taylor was in heaven. There was a go cart, blow up slip and slide, scooters, skateboards, zip lines, swings, kids playhouse, row boats, paddle boats, water tramp, etc. It's a kids heaven! (and my husband loved it!)
My hubby, Tom Dischmann (a broker/ client we work with everyday) and Justin Harryman (the other guy from my work)
Myself, Julia (my boss's wife), and Corinne (a guy at my works wife). I just love these girls! I look forward to this trip every year just so I can hang out with them!

This is my boss posing by the tree. He NEVER wears anything besides a golf polo and khaki's or shorts so I had to take advantage of the stylish outfit.

Every night we had gourmet meals prepared by my owner's personal chef. Two of the nights there were bands entertaining us so we danced a lot.

This is behind my owner's house where we would all chill all day long. (well the guys were gone alot golfing)





17 comments:
Whoa- I'm speechless! That place is AMAZING!!!! So glad you had a good time. P.S. Can we come next year?!?! :D
Hi Keri!! I just saw your blog and had to say hi. I just got back from Tahoe last night!! Isn't it amazing? I hope you are doing well!! Love ya, Courtney
Looks like you guys had a rough weekend.... I am so sorry!
Yea I found your blog. I love the recent pics of you guys. It is fun to get updates about your lives. How do I get a job wherever you work so I can go on the trip next year?:)
Holy crap!! That is so freaking awesome. Jeff and I need to meet more friends like that. just kidding ha ha. Oh it looks like you guys had a blast!! You need to help me make my blog cute like yours! love ya
Amazing! Um....are you guys hiring?? Ha, thats unreal that people have that much money. It must be nice. Looks like you guys had a blast, I am super jealous.
K that looks amazing...Im so jealous!!
What the? Holy freakin crap!! I know you said the place was amazing, but WOW, it is unbelievable! I'm also wondering if your boss is hiring, because I'd be all over that! Lucky for you guys! So glad you both had a great time and that you are back! We missed you guys! And yes, next year if he decides to let you bring a friend, pretty please pick us! I promise we'll be on our best behavior!
Keri- you guys are too cute. This posst makes me miss Lake Tahoe! We have lived 20 minutes away from it for the past two years but we just moved to Vegas. It is so gorgeous up there. How fun to go every year.
-Heidi [Smith]
WOW! Are they hiring? Brady is looking for a job, no seriously.
Looks like you got a new camera too!
Wow, what fun!! Don't you just LOVE vacations??? I love the new lay out!! =) What kind of camera did you end up getting?
It sure looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun group of people that you work with!! Thanks so much for coming to my party last night. Lets chat about doing a 5K or just doing some running. Do you like to go in the mornings or the evenings or both?? Also, call me if you guys would like to go out for a fun time on the lake :)
Wow, can I say, "spoiled"! What a fun trip! See you tomorrow!
HEY, I don't know Blair, but Brady does of course. He said he is awesome though.
K, so I have some random questions I want to ask you but it would be better over email..will you get me your address? Mine is amandaflamm@hotmail.com
You are seriously the best Keri! I miss you! I know it's been an eternity since we hung out, but I still love you. I am so glad you and Taylor got married! I always knew you would! How exciting that you have a house out at Daybreak. My cousin in laws live there. You are beautiful as ever! I am so glad we finally saw each other so we can keep in touch! Take care... Love, Nat;)
Umm are the hiring? Just kidding. Looks like an amazing getaway.
Umm...so when is your boss taking me there?? Haha! I know Miranda from BYU. We were roommates for a while, and we all get together about once a month. Anyway, I'm watching the show right now, can't wait to see who wins! Do you guys golf? We should go sometime.
Post a Comment