Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jackson Hole/ Victor Idaho

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!! WE LOVE AMERICA!
Over the 4th of July Tay and I went with his Dad's side of the family up to Victor Idaho. It's a yearly tradition. It is one of the funnest trips we go in the year. I love Tay's family! We went to the town parade, layed out by the pool, went hiking, golfed in a family golf tournament, had hole contests, BBQ'd, roasted marshmellows, relaxed, and just talked together the whole time. I wish it could have been a longer trip, but it was still a blast!
Tay and I on the motorized long board waiting at the parade
Smore time!

The Cannon Boys


What a nice pose

The Cannon girls



They were trying to be cheerleaders and were killing each other doing it

The black team was the winners of the golf tournament

I just thought this was a gorgeous picture! It's such a pretty golf course that their house is on.

The red team...we tied for first place! It was awesome (we got a few handicap points for our age and gender...that definitely helped)

7th hole right in back of Tay's aunt and uncles house.

This is where we would sit every night to eat and have bonfires. Good times around the fire!

Tay's brother Joe and I on our hike up Phillips canyon

Tay and I on the hike...it was a gorgeous hike.

This picture doesn't do justice, but the water was freezing and Tay and his brother jumped in. on the other side of the lake was a ton of snow still.

Teddy Jane and I at the parade.

Yummy...horse poop!

This is my husband Enrique Inglesias on the longboard after the parade was over. He looked like the biggest pretty boy next to all the hick boys in this town. It was pretty funny!

Grandma and son...doesn't get any cuter than that.

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Looks like a fun holiday weekend!!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

So cute! Love all your pics. I'm glad someone posted almost as many as me!

Unknown said...

Wow, girl! You are on the ball! Seriously, I'm so impressed! You have already framed pictures from just last weekend in your house! Awesome! We need to hang out more and hopefully you can rub off on me a bit! I'm such a slacker, as you can see from my blog (I haven't posted anything in over 2 months now). But, I'll be back... in due time! You both are so cute! I can't wait to learn more about you via your blog!!

Dave and Miranda said...

HI! It's been forever! The 4th looks great- and the Wasatch Back is such a killer! I did it 2 years ago and Dave had to practically drag me across the finish line! Fun summer.

Amanda said...

what a fun tradtion!