I thought I would at least show the pictures of our little camera mishap incident. These were pictures taken by Kim Smith (thanks Kim!) before and after Taylor and I went in the lake with my camera (which is still at the bottom of the lake). It was actually really fun and I would do it again, but the lesson in this is....never bring anything valuable on a small boat with a boy who wants to have fun! I love you Taylor!!!!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love canoes. They are so much fun. Sorry about the camera. Good luck finding a new one. I don't know of any good ones-sorry.
oh, I'm glad you said Hi! It's fun to see your blog and see what you guys have been up to. Looks like your having a really fun summer! Your house is so cute, and that seems like a really fun neighborhood. Have you guys liked it?
we must both be on the computer right now... fun! we are still in sugarhouse, on dearborn st. we really like it, but it's small so we couldn't have another baby here.
Cheers to another fun evening out on the lake! How fun is it that the lake is pretty much in our backyard? I absolutely love it! Hopefully your fall into the water last night, wasn't near as bad as the first time. I guess if your husband's name is Taylor you should probably just planning on tipping over every time! I loved his Gondola rowing style!
Hey!! I am so jealous that you guys have a lake how fun! I can't believe that about your camera! Keri, Keri... I swear you have the worst luck with cameras i'm sorry =). Well I sure miss ya! Hope all is well.
lv ya
Ha! I love this story! Minus the fact that you lost your camera, but it's a great story. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment