
I need people's opinions....My camera is gone (and I'll tell the story below), so now I am in the search for a new, nice but inexpensive, digital camera. Does anyone have any suggestions?
So here's the funny story....Tay and I went out on Canoes on the Daybreak lake last night for family home evening with a couple other couples in our neighborhood. One of the guys asked if these things could tip so of course Tay thought it would be funny to try. Sure enough you all know what happened. We tipped and my camera is now at the bottom of the lake. A few swear words came out, but I am over it now. It's not all Taylor's fault b/c he didn't think I would fall in. Needless to say, I need a new camera! Any suggestions?????
5 comments:
Argh! That totally sucks, I am sorry. If it makes you feel any better my camera totally sucks! I have been looking into getting a new camera too except that I want the really expensive digital ones with removable zoom lenses. I love the pictures they take but they are out of my price range. So...you can have mine!! Ha sorry I am no help, but that really sucks.
Jess
I am so sorry your camera's gone, that sucks. I absolutely love my camera and I get alot of complements from people on how clear the pictures appear on the screne. I don't know how much it is, but my husband got it at bestbuy. It's a Sony Cyber-shot. I really do love it.
Keri, how do you guys like living out in Daybreak? Does it seem really far away from everything? We are looking for a place to live when we get back this summer so that's why I ask that random question.
Okay, I have had 3 friends buy my same camera from the same online company. It's the nikon Coolpix S 52. It's awesome with a HUGE LCD screen. Buy it from this website and get a free 2 GB memory card, cleaning kit, carrying case, and extra battery. It's such a great company, we've bought our 50" plasma and 3 cameras from there. Once we had a missing item from the package and they sent it next day to our house. Great service and products. The new Olympus underwater camera is cool too though. It goes 30 feet underwater and it looks just like a regular camera. Long post, eh?
Oops, here's the link
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=NKCPS52K
Oh yeah, I'll be there Saturday! See ya then.
Post a Comment