I had my first official baby shower yesterday Saturday June 20, 2009. It was so muh fun! I can't begin to desribe how well put together this shower was. Thanks to Stacie Manning, Kylee West, Sarah Hogan, Tibett Coleman and many others the place looked beautiful, the food was awesome and the games were really fun. There were just over 20 people who came and it was really fun. I absolutely love all these girls. Thank you so much to all those who showed up for taking time out of your weekend. The gifts were way too much and I feel way too spoiled. Having a baby shower makes it all feel real and soon enough little Stockton and Mckaylee will be in this world! I can't wait! Here are a few pictures of the shower...
Here's a picture of the prego women....Sarah Malloy is due on June 24th, Hilary Hatch is due on June 28th and thre I am the same size as them and am due on September 9th. :)
The food presentation was beautiful! 
I was "initiated" into motherhood at this shower. I was blindfolded, sat down on a chair and told to expose my stomach. I had no idea what was going on. Individually people would come up give me advice and wipe water on my stomach. I finally figured out kind of what was going on. I couldn't stop laughing. This is the final product of what my stomach eneded up looking like. It was hilarious! Very memorable! (Don't mind the large stomach)
I was so happy that my mother in law Crystal was able to come to the shower. I love living in the same neighborhood as Tay's parents!

12 comments:
Haha I am still laughing about your tummy! That was so funny! I cant wait to hear what Tay thought of it! Your shower was so fun...now I cant wait for the little babies to get here!
It was so fun Ker! I love the belly!!!
How fun! You have such cute friends to throw you such a good baby shower! Love that tattoo game, hilarious. Good luck these last few months!
That looks like so much fun! The tattoos are hilarious! You look so awesome.
WAY fun! I love the tattooing thing. That is really funny. I know, I was really sad missing the wasatch back this year. I'm definitely doing it next year. I have talked with another girl about possibly doing ultra next year too. We'll have to see:)!? Yikes. Soon enough we'll be running again-right?!
What a fun shower! That tatoo game is hilarious! And I can't believe how tiny you still are- especially since you have two babes in there!!! I am pretty sure my belly is bigger than yours and I just have one bun in the oven! But all is well- these cute kiddies are sure worth it when they finally make an appearance! Oh and I love your babies names- very cute!
That was a fun shower! I think you are tiny for being pregnant with twins. You look so good!
Congrats...showers are so fun! I can't wait to see the little tikes. The photo at the top of my blog was a quick snapshot taken by my mom...we forgot to take family photos at the hospital because we were there alone! The belly portrait we set up ourselves, and I highly recommend getting some good ones right before you're due. I am still fascinated with how huge I got-but it was so cool!!
Oh my goodness that is HILARIOUS!!! Wow, you are getting close! They are coming in August, right?
The shower was so fun! I'm proud of you for posting pictures of your tattooed belly. I can't wait until the twins are here!!!
Way cute! Your belly is so little for having twins. I was bigger than you with just 1, no fair! You look great, can't wait to meet the little ones.
Keri- Congrats on your twin pregnancy! This is Annie (Terry) Copinga. You look sooo cute! How exciting. Would you care if I added you to our blog? You can email me at acopinga@yahoo.com since your blog is private. thanks :)
Post a Comment