WELCOME HOME ELDER JOE CANNON!!! WE'RE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HOME!
ST. GEORGE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND GETAWAY
This is Boston's best friend Kujo West.....I caught them basically cuddling. Kujo is Zac and Kylee West's dog. We stayed at their house in St. George. Boston had the time of his life.
We went on a tortureous walk/ hike. It was so hot and the dogs were literally dying. Bad idea for a prego woman and hot dogs in the middle of a hot St. George day, but it was still definitely memorable.
This is the group we went with. It was us, the Wests, Andrew and Crystal Webb, Scott and Heidi Bagely, Richard and Emily White, Jaimen, and Preston Miller. Good ole' highschool guy friends couples trip. We had so much fun. We swam, ate, bbq'd, went to a movie, watched movies, chilled, played games, went on walks, guys golfed, girls shopped, etc. It was a fun little getaway.

7 comments:
oh how fun! i miss ST. George! and you look so cute... i bet you were dying from that hike holy crap. i also miss Boston! he is so cute. You are going to be the cutest mommy. miss you lets chat soon we keep playing phone tag
Ker bear
You look so dang cute with your little bump of "babies a la mode". Can't wait to hold them but not until you pass teh 37 week mark :)
Keri I can't believe you are pregnant with twins you looks absolutely amazing! You go girl! What a fun weekend in St. George. I'm hoping that Devin and I can getaway there sometime soon!
Hey Keri... I love reading your blog because you are as obsessed with your dog as I am with mine:) I'm also right behind you in the pregnancy (due in October)... and only carrying one baby (boy). You are a very cute little pregnant mom-to-be!
I love the belly pictures! How are you feeling? When are you due again? Do you know what you are having yet??
Oh good old high school friends!! I was in St George too that weekend and it was hot!! You look so cute pregnant!
so much fun..I am so excited for you to have your babies. I can't wait for the phone call of stories...We need to meet up in george on of these times and hang.. That is a funny pic of moose and boston... goot times
Post a Comment