FUN AT DAYBREAK LAKE!
My cute little neices and nephews came out to Daybreak so enjoy the lake/ beach. They had so much fun. This place is such a fun area for kids. I can't wait for my babes to grow up here!
burying each other in the sand... my cute neice Sadie kept throwing sand into my nephew face when he was covered and couldn't do anything about it.
DESERET NEWS MARATHON ON THE 24TH OF JULY!
Tay's mom Eileen came out to see Tay at the marathon. She brough along my neices Lucy and Savannah (Brock and Jenny's kids). They are the prettiest little girls ever!
This is about mile 19 on foothill blvd. My husband is amazing! This was #2 out of 5 marathons this summer and it was his 8th marathon. That is so awesome! I'm so proud!
This is me 33 weeks pregnant. I think mine and Tay's stomachs look very similar :)
Tay's cute little brother Joe ran the 10K. What a handsome little family. Tay finished the marathon in 3:23:00. I don't know how he does it! He didn't do any long runs and he just tears it up out there. It got hot towards the end, but Tay finished right before it got really hot. It has been fun to watch him run this year. I still get jealous seeing runners, but I also really love cheering on my husband and see him be so successful. He is so incredible at all that he does!Happy Independance Day!!!!

6 comments:
Keri... you look great! Good luck in these last few weeks. I can't wait to see pictures of your little twinsies! I'm jealous that you only have 38 days left (according to your baby countdown), I'm closer to 85 days or something, ugh.
oh my gosh- I love that daybreak beach! are you kidding... I didn't know you had that?! that is awesome... I am jealous:) any sort of beach I can get- I am happy. and tell Tay freakin congrats.. if he could maybe not be the best athlete all of the time that would be great... give some of us other lazy people a chance goodness sakes
WOW!! I can't imagine doing a marathon! That is amazing! You look amazing by the way, so tiny for being 33 weeks pregnant, let alone carrying twins!!! Do they expect you to come early??? Isn't it pretty normal to come early with twins??? Good luck!!!!:)
You look so darling!! Hey I'm so sorry i didn't make it to your shower.. we were gone! I do have a gift for you... Should I come bring it by your house? You tell me what is best!! :)
Congrats on your babies!! I hope all is well! Enjoy every minute cause they grow up way way too fast!! I'll just plan on dropping your present off at your parents.. but i would love to see your house sometime!! :)
Good luck these next couple of weeks!!! :) love ya!
WOW!!! Congrats congrats!!! How wonderful that you had your sweet little babies!! I hope all is going well and that they are doing well and you too! I can't wait to see pictures. What did you name them? When the time is right and you are ready for visitors... I have a little something for you! Good luck in the next little while! HOORAY your little ones are here! You are going to be an amazing MOM!!!!:) Take care
Post a Comment