Friday, September 11, 2009

Together at last

I promised my sister in law, Teddy Jane, that I would update my blog with some more recent pictures. Here are a few pic's of the babies together at last. I have to say that I am a little sleep deprived, but it's to be expected and I actually have way more energy than I thought I would. I love my babies so much! I also found this great website called www.picnik.com and was able to write things on the pictures. Love it!





They both are doing great! McKaylee is now the size of a newborn. She hit 6 lbs this week and Stockton is 4 lbs 13 oz. I know it's still really small, but he's definitely growing and is on a good path to getting big. I just hope he passes up his sister someday :) Their actual due date was yesterday (9/9/09). Crazy! It is so much fun having two gorgeous little babies around. I am so busy all day long and I always look back and think "what have I done all day" but that's just the life of a mommy and I am loving it!

20 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

They are so sweet! I am super surprised at how much energy you have too! You are such a good mommy!

Weed Family said...

Darling, darling babies. I am so happy you are enjoying being a mom, it really is so wonderful :)

al + sar said...

Im so glad you updated, they are so cute! Picnik is the best website!

Britters and Parx said...

DARLING!!! I can't wait to meet them!!! =)

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Oh my gosh they are SO darn cute I can hardly stand it! This is like the hardest thing ever being away from them! Aaaaahhhh! THANK YOU for posting those, it made my whole day! Love, love, love them and love you guys. Hope Tay is feeling better. Keep hanging in there! Love you much. (Oh and picnik is the best website ever)! K bye

Halaufia's said...

Keri,

Congrats! Your bundles of joy are truly amazing! You will be/are a terrific mother! I can't believe you "had twins" I do not know how your tiny body did it...It is truly a blessing and I am so happy for you!

I believe motherhood suits you perfectly!

The Calder's said...

Wow I love seeing them together! I had to laugh because their combined weight now is the size of my guy when he was born! (ok minus 13 oz...Yikes!) haha
I love the feet, oh they are too cute and tiny...I feel like little john is not so little anymore when you see little ones!
Hope you get a nap here and there, seriously I don't know where the energy comes from..

Heather said...

Keri, I have just loved checking your blog! So exciting, that's so good to hear that your energy has been pretty good.

Keep updating! Tell us more, I want more details about the babies!

Tibett said...

Love that last picture...best friends already!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Keri they are so beautiful. I totally know about being sleep deprived, but still feeling like you have tons of energy. I love motherhood aswell, wouldn't trade it for anything in the world right?!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

They are so darling!! That is the hardest thing with being a mom..NO SLEEP! My kids still don't sleep through the night...IT gets so EXHAUSTING.

the murdocks said...

Oh Keri, wow...your babies look healthy and beautiful. I'm so glad you commented on my blog cause it brought me to yours! Now I can check out your blog to see your babes instead of asking you every few months when I randomly see you. Someone told me, "you won't get much sleep, you just get used to being tired", and it's so true. The first couple months your eyes will just hurt, but then it magically gets better and you feel great. Mmm...take in that newborn smell all you can :)
-Stacie

Traci said...

Congrats!!!! Oooohhhh...such adorable babies! All those baby/family pics brought tears to my eyes! Good to see that you and your precious babies are doing well! I love their names too. So cute! Kev and I would love to see you and your little family soon! Much love!

McCall said...

they are soooo adorable! i am so glad you finally have your two little babies together now.

Amanda said...

I am so glad they are together. I am sure they missed each other! They are both adorable!

Austin it at Intermountain; I know you have asked me a couple of times, I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back. As you know doing nicu, is a bit crazy.

Natalie said...

I love love the pics. Your little twins are so darn cute! I am so glad they are growing and getting bigger. You are a great mom!!! I am glad you are enjoying them even with the sleep deprivation!!! Take care and know we are all thinking of you!!! They are way too cute!!!

Ashlie said...

I know the feeling of 'what have I done all day'. Funny because I swear we mommies are busy all day long-we never seem to have a free minute but it doesn't always look like you've done stuff. Crazy.
Your kids are adorable! I am so glad they are healthyand together again:). !! Yea for you guys:)

Blanck said...

I am so ready to squeeze those little babes. Sorry I have been sick but I will be over soon

kONniKaLITa said...

Absolutely adorable names!! especially stockton!!! congratulations on having two beautiful healthy babies! how much fun to have two at once!!!! hard, but fun!

The Nakkers said...

They are so sweet and adorable. I'm glad they are doing so well. I hope we get to see you guys over the holidays - I would love to hold these little ones.

I love that you can write on the pics - I'll have to remember that website!