Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting bigger!

One of the nurses in the NICU gave me the idea to take pictures of my babes each month in their carseats to show how much they've grown. They really have put on some weight! Yea! (but they still have a ways to go).


Today I also introduced my babies to tummy time. They both actually really liked it! They didn't try to lift their heads much, but they were content just laying on the mat.
MCKAYLEE


STOCKTON


12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!!!! I think about you often Miss Keri and send you well wishes of sleep, baby cuddles, and some down time for you and Taylor!

Weed Family said...

How cute! Great idea about the carseats!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

They are getting so big! They are adorable!

kristine said...

Keri- We were out at Daybreak on Saturday for the grand opening for the new retail shops (Jake handles the leasing for Daybreak retail). I was hoping we would maybe see you pushing those cute little beans around in a double stroller... no such luck. They look adorable! I am down to the 4 week countdown... seeing your little ones makes me excited (although my baby will weigh double one of yours:)). Someday our babes will have to meet... and our dogs since we both love our dogs way too much.

Christy said...

Oh they look great!!!! ADORABLE!! Hope you're doing well! Let me know if you need anything!!!

Britters and Parx said...

oh so sweet!!! That is a great idea with the same picutre every month! Keep the pictures coming! =) How are you??

Danielle said...

They are so adorable!!! Oh my I can't believe how cute they are.

The Hardman Family said...

They are so precious. Your little man is just chillin on the floor so happy and content. CUTE!

The Nakkers said...

So cute! I love the picture of Mckaylee with her arms in the air - adorable. Glad they are doing so well.

Blanck said...

My babies loved to be on their tummies and eventually slept better that way too. I know TABOO. All well I am still sicky but would love to come over when this cold clears up.
loves

Amanda said...

I'm so glad I ran into you at the hospital. It was nice to be able to cry a little with someone that understands how I am feeling right now. Your little ones are getting big! I love the carseat idea.

emily bullen said...

Ker, they are so darling! I think about you all the time and wonder how you are doing! I want to come out and visit. love you!