Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Beautiful Babies

My wonderful and very talented friend, Katie, took these beautiful pictures of my babes! Stockton curled up in the fetal position most of the time. It was so precious. These pictures are such a treasure to me! I just love my two little ones so much! Here are a few of the pictures...


















17 comments:

Miranda said...

okay-incredibly adorable. Katie is one talented mama (well, mama to Dobbey at least!) I love your cute babies. I want twins one day. You look great, too!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, precious! Those are some darling pics. McKaylee's outfitts were so cute. I loved the pic of her in the tutu and flower.

Britters and Parx said...

Sooo precious!!!!

Ally said...

those are tender!! i love how they cuddle up to eachother.

Jeff and Mallory said...

They are so cute!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

oh my gosh I love those pictures!!! they are so freaking cute... i can't wait to meet them. i love the bow that mckaylee is wearing. so wait- who is Katie? have i met her? i can't wait to see Caroline's pics

abby o said...

Oh Keri, those are some of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen, it just makes my fingers ache to hold a baby!! They are absolutely perfect.

Natalie said...

HOW CUTE!!! They are so so so sweet. How blessed you are! I am so happy for you!!! They are so gorgeous! I am so happy they are doing well and so are you!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Those are seriously the best pictures. I bet you are having a blast with those little babies....

Tibett said...

Keri these pictures are so precious! I love them! Katie did a great job!

The Waites said...

YOU are right! These are treasures!!! I love them! Congrats! I cannot wait to meet them!

SJ said...

They are so cute, I need to come and see them.

Love you,

sj

McCall said...

absolutley adorable! i love the one with the booties.

Monica Miles said...

Darling pictures!

The Nakkers said...

How precious are those pictures? I love them!! I can't get over how cute Mckaylee's bow and little tutu are. They are adorable!

HansenFamily said...

they are darling keri. i am obsessed with the pic of them holding hands . hopefully i will catch you at your moms next time i am in town and i can see them in person. oh this is linden by the way!

Amanda said...

beautiful babies. beautiful photography.

Where did you get those boots? They are the cutest!