Sunday, October 4, 2009

HAPPY 2 MONTHS!!!

I can't believe it has now been 2 months since we were blessed with these little angels. They are the best thing that has happened for us and we are so grateful to have them in our lives.

HAPPY 2 MONTHS MCKAYLEE & STOCKTON!!






I think Mckaylee is going to smile soon. She gets those gas grins, but it won't be too long before its real.
As of now Mckaylee is weighing just over 8 lbs and Stocktons close to 7 lbs. She's a much better eater than him. He gets so angry and hungry, but tends to fall asleep while eating.
Mckaylee has become a little more dramatic and is the biggest wiggle worm.
They both LOVE being held and cuddled and I LOVE holding and cuddling them.
They sleep great in the day and not so great in the night. I think its because they were kept up so much in the NICU. Tay and I designate a baby each night so whenever that one wakes up so do we. I mostly take Stockton because he wakes up more frequwntly, but we still switch.
Taylor is an amazing daddy. I love him so much and don't know what I'd do without him!!! We are now complete with our little family (for the time being).
I'm so blessed!!!

(These wonderful pictures were taken by one of close friends Caroline Brubaker Simmons...she's amazing. Thanks Caro!)

5 comments:

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

they are sooooo adorable! derrek and i want to come visit and meet these two! twins are definitely a lot of work and you two seem to be adjusting so well. :)

The Nakkers said...

Love love love those pictures!! Stockton is killing me with his little beanie - so precious. Oh - I can't believe they are already two months. I'm so glad they are doing so well and getting so big. I hope you are doing OK - those first few months are rough with the little sleep you end up getting especially with two - I can't imagine. They are ADORABLE!!

Amanda said...

HAPPY 2 MONTHS!

Austin is 6 weeks today. CRAZY!

Natalie said...

Awesome! That's great! They are so adorable!!!

Big City Life! said...

Keri,

Those pictures are beautiful!! I loved them, they almost made me cry. WOW the babies look SO good! Way to go on the feeding! They truely are angels. You look great! I am so happy you are all doing so well.