Friday, October 23, 2009

Random Fall pics

Dog park with the babies
The last 2 sundays Tay & I have strapped on the baby carriers and taken off to Tanner Park. Of course Boston is in heaven and the kids love it too. The walking/ bouncing puts them right to sleep. It was so nice to get out!


Stockton & Mckaylee in their little halloween outfits

Hanging out at Grandma Evans house

Reoccuring theme...Babies and Tay sleeping on the couch

Or Tay hanging out with babies on the couch

He really is the best most involved daddy! It doesn't get any sweeter than this!

Happy Fall!

6 comments:

Heather said...

What great pics Keri! You look great, out and about already. So impressive. I saw a comment on your facebook... bathroom issues? I asked my mom, Mason had some issues not going for a while and they actually had to schedule a surgery but the morning came to go and he had finally gone. You may just have to wade it out! I hope they go.

The Nakkers said...

Keri - they are getting so BIG!!! They look huge in the little bouncer right next to each other. Ohh - so precious!
I also just saw your adorable Fall family pictures on FB. SO CUTE!!! You look gorgeous - and really did you just have twins?!! You would never know it - you are tiny.

Natalie said...

They are getting so big! They are so cute!!!! BUt in the baby carriers they look so itty bitty. Happy fall! My daughter Ella wants to come visit and I do too.:) She keeps saying she wants to see you and the babies and pet your dog!:)

Richard and Emily said...

Hey you guys! You look great with those babies!! We feel so bad we haven't come by to meet them yet, argh. We think about you guys all the time though! Hey, next time you are at Tanner, give us a ring, we'd love to come tag along! And we will be making a visit very soon!

HansenFamily said...

i cant imagine taking care of two newborns.. you guys are amazing! i am exhausted with one! you look great keri!

Trav and Lizzie said...

Hot husband. Adorable kids. Your life is GOOD Keri!

I kid, I kid.
But really.
So good to see that things are going well for you guys. You look pretty dang happy.