Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Marathon Man

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! TAYLOR OFFICIALLY BECAME A GRAND SLAMMER LAST WEEK!
A Grand Slammer is someone who runs at least 4 Utah marathons in 1 year. Tay did Ogden, Deseret News, Park City, Top of Utah (Logan) & St. George. He did them all in under 3 hours and 25 minutes. He has now completed 11 marathons!I think its insane and incredible at the same time. I'm so proud of him! As crazy as this sounds I'm jealous of him too. I will hopefully run another marathon again soon. Way to go love...now its time to rest.

This is a picture of him after completing The St. George Marathon with his St George medal and his Grand Slam Medal. Wish I could've been there, but someone had to take care of our two little angels.

10 comments:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

I have such a stud family. You guys are amazing! Way to go Tay man!!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few months. HOly smokes. And Ker, way to take good care of the babes. I bet you are the cutest mama EVER. Love you guys.

Jeff and Mallory said...

Good job Tay! You guys are so crazy! I wish I could run like you or even wanted to run like you! We need to get together soon, I feel like I haven't seen anybody forever. Hope those sweet babies are doing good!

The Nakkers said...

That is quite the accomplishment!!! Go Taylor!!! That is awesome.

3 Men & a Lady said...

Holy moly! Way to go, Taylor!!!!

Shelly said...

Wow, Good job Tay. I cannot wait to run one again soon! I love to run, and miss it. One day Keri, maybe you and I will run one together!

Hey to answer your question I do my scrapbook pages in Photoshop, and download scrapbook freebies off the internet. I love this girls site. She has the cutest scrapbook kits for free. check it out
http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/

Ames Family said...

Wow Taylor, that is so impressive. Keri I had to laugh though at your last line..."now it's time to go rest"...you or Taylor?! Are you running again? How is it? How are you? It has been a while. I think about you all the time. Are you starting to feel trapped with the cold weather? We should let the dads take care of kids while we go to dinner. Katie Thorne would probably come. She had her baby last week.

geeno said...

wow tay - that is awesome! you guys are a running couple (ryan and i prefer movies and pizza)

congrats on the twins - i am loving all the photos - wow, what a beautiful life changing event!

keri, i saw your comment on wil and laur's blog - I'm not sure how often they check their own blog so if you email me i'll send you their address - cwoodmiller@yahoo.com

this is your cousin christine by the way

The Summerhays Crew said...

That's amazing but totally insane at the same time. Good for him! I don't think I will EVER have the desire to run a marathon, maybe a 1/2 but probably not! Ha, hope all is well with those cute babies of yours!

Ashlie said...

Wow! That is awesome!! Nice job. Your babies are soo too cute. I love love love those pictures. They are so precious and done so well:). Cute little kids.

Preston and Jamyn said...

Congrats Taylor! That's awesome!
Just wanted to say hi and let you guys know...
we be blogging! :)