For Christmas this year, Tay's dad decided to do a family ski day. I was the only snowboarder! Total outcast...not only are they all skiers, but they're good! Luckily my mother in law and little half brother Spencer were with me in the skills department or else I would've felt like even more of a loser. Crystal mastered the bum slide down the mountain, I mastered heel side, and Spencer lowly made his way down the mountain. With that said, we had a great time! I'm going to be honest and say that I get so miserably cold!! I am such a winer when I'm cold and I could not get warm! After 2 runs I went and had hot soup and hot chocolate and didn't want to go back out. I'm such a wuss! I ended up leaving a little early, but I still had a great time. I would have to say that I'm more of a spring skier :)
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
1 comment:
LOL! I am in the same boat. Brady's fam all rock at skiing and I am a boarder. Not a very good one at that. There was a time that I could hold my own, but since I only go maybe once a year now my skills have gone down hill. I'll only go to Brighton since we have a cabin and I can go inside whenever for some yummy coco! What can I say; I'm a wuss.
Post a Comment