Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Catch up post

I've been slacking, so this post is going to be really random. I figure I better put something up before all the real christmas pictures come up.

Haooy Birthday Eileen!!! We went up to Heber last week to celebrate Tay's moms birthday. We had a great time with the family!
Sexy?

He should be a model

Grandma feeding my baby girl

We had a Daybreak Christmas get together at Brittany & Tyler Allens house. We just ate and did a white elephant exchange, but we had a ton of fun!

Do you love the "Max Hall Hates Me" T-shirt.

My mother in law wanted pictures of the babes for her christmas card. They weren't very happy the whole time.

This is basically what they did the entire time...cute?

Boston is such a protector of the babies

I took our primary care NICU nurse to lunch last week. She has been amazing with our babies. I can't tell you how much I adore how much she loves them. Thank you Hillari for loving my babes!

Grandma Crissy cuddling Mckaylee. Crystal has helped SO SO SO much with my babes! I am so thankful for her!

I don't know if you can see, but Stockton is holding his binkie in his mouth. Such a big boy. The one bad thing about having opposite sex twins is a lot of the time Stockton ends up with the pink boys and vice versa. I hope they figure me later on in life!

3 comments:

Abby and Ryann said...

So cute Ker! I love how Ryann is randomly in the background of your pic ;)

your babies are so precious, I bet you are loving them for the holidays! We need to get together again after the holiday craziness... hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

So SO cute pictures!!! Merry Christmas!

KACI JOHNSON said...

I can't believe how big your babies are getting. they are adorable!!