Thursday, February 25, 2010
While Daddy's away we play
Taylor went out of town for 10 straight days...yep you heard that correctly! It was the longest we have ever been apart from each other. It was so sad having him gone! I had a ton of help from friends, neighbors, my mom and dad, and my mother in law. Thank you so much to everyone who helped! Mckaylee and Stockton have been so much fun lately! They have been interacting much more with each other and having fun together. I love it! I sent pictures to Taylor daily so here are a few...I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
They both are so darling. congrats on surviving 10 days without your husband and with twins, your wonder woman! f
they are adorable and you are amazing!
Ha ha LOVE IT! esp. the blowout one!! Oh motherhood. They are so cute, I bet it is so fun to watch them play together!!
Love it! Crazy thing is, Mckaylee seriously when smiling looks more like you Keri, then Stockton looks like taylor, without hair of course!!!!:) That rocks! How sweet are they and what a great mommy you are!!!!!
I still can't get over how cute they are - BUT the poop (I assume it's poop) - DISGUSTING!!!! Oh the joys of motherhood!!! Only a mother would take a picture instead of puking ;)
They are so cute- you are such a good little mommy! Tell Taylor no more going away for 10 days!!!
Post a Comment