Friday, July 2, 2010

Ragnar Relay

It has taken me a while to put up pictures from the Ragnar Relay. Tay and I ran the Wasatch Back on June 18th-19th with some of the girls I run with and people from Lifetime Fitness. We had a great time. Granted the day after it was over I was super sick (I took way too much ibuprofin, didn't sleep at all, ate crap for 26 hours straight, didn't pump, ran in heat, etc) we still had a great time. It was fun to do it with my husband. We weren't in the same van because they separated guys and girls, but we still saw our other van a lot. It was also nice to have him because I injured my knee so bad that Taylor ran my last leg. He's an incredible runner! We were with a lot of good runners....we had some wounded people by the end, but after all was said and done we took 16th out of 638 co-ed teams. Considering the fact that the guys had to run extra miles for some of us girls, I think that is pretty good. Thanks you to my team THE SMOKING SHOES...we had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kira Cook said...

So jealous! Reuben and I wanted to run that again this year but I'm run like a peg legged pirate so hopefully we can next year. It looks like Taylor got the 7 mile switch backs in the dirt. That one was one of mine and I highly disliked it.

Miranda said...

Good job! The WB is such a fun race. And I LOVE your running skirt. You're darling! Where did you get that?

geeno said...

wow you crazy running couple! I just caught up on the last few posts and you guys are so awesome! that will be so fun to run the boston marathon together - way to go! and oh my goodness I can't believe how big and beautiful your kiddos are!

Britters and Parx said...

What did you do to your knee? I hope that you're okay!!!!

The Nakkers said...

Sorry to hear about your knee. I'll be honest it sounds pretty miserable, although everyone that does it loves it. Good work!!

John said...

Don worry ull be all rite