About 6 weeks ago I got my babies pictures taken. I couldn't post them until now because I wanted to surprise Tay for fathers day. There were so many cute ones so I just made a collage. I will maybe a few separate but for now here they are...
Seriously - do we have the best photographer as a friend and could your kids be any cuter? I feel like I'm looking at pics of you and Tay when you were babies - McKaylee is so you, and Stockton is so Tay! I love it.
Running is my stress release from parenting twins so I decided to start a blog about my crazy fun and not so exciting life. I love running and working out and I love taking care of my babies. I hope you enjoy my randomness
12 comments:
SOOO CUTE! I Love the naked bums!
Love, love, love them!!!
They couldn't be any cuter!!! Good luck picking! You really need to get one of each and a really big wall to put them on!
Oh my those are so cute. Who did them? And where did you get those hats?
Hi Keri,
You don't know me but Wil's wife Lauren is my cousin and I had a few questions for you. Would you mind emailing me?
danivest[at]gmail[dot]com
Thank you!
Dani
OH MY GOSH- they are so cute!! Love them!
They are so CUTE!! I can't believe it is almost a year!! were are our "babies" going?? Love their personalities...they totally shine through!!
I can't get over how cute all of those turned out. They are so adorable. And really...they are already 9 months?!! That is such a fun age.
Darling Keri! I love Stockton's father day photo with the cute teeth!
shoooot those are some cute kids! Who did them?
Seriously - do we have the best photographer as a friend and could your kids be any cuter? I feel like I'm looking at pics of you and Tay when you were babies - McKaylee is so you, and Stockton is so Tay! I love it.
So Cute!
Post a Comment