Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First time in the pool--Happy Memorial Day!

First time at the swimming pool!!!
Memorial Day (May 31, 2010) was very memorable because we didn't know whether or not our children would like the pool. They love the bath, but the pool could be a different story. Sure enough they LOVED THE POOL!! It was so much fun. It was so fun to see their cute smiling faces. They hadn't even napped since the morning (and it was 4 in the afternoon) and they were as happy as ever. Stockton loved kicking his legs in the floaty toy. Mckaylee just loved holding the comb in her hand. This makes me even more excited for the summer. Daybreak pool here we come!




6 comments:

Catherine said...

So, I'm thinking this pic of Mckaylee is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You make darling kiddos

Jeff and Mallory said...

so fun! where did you get their hats? I need to find one for Hazyl for this summer.

Chelsea said...

So CUTE!

Britters and Parx said...

Super cute familia!!! =)

Tracy Peterson said...

Such a beautiful family! Miss you!

Heather said...

These pictures are so great! I looked at and just had to laugh - I did the exact same post on the same day. It was Finn's first time in the pool too. I've been dying for it to warm up. They are the cutest!