Saturday, May 29, 2010

professional pic's...nothing better!


My wonderful friend Caroline took Mckaylee and Stockton's 9 month pictures last week. I have only seen these 3 pictures so far, but I'm already in love with these ones and can't wait to see the many more to come....so here is a sneak peak at the photoshoot.


I love these kiddo's!

7 comments:

al + sar said...

Those are DARLING!! I can't wait to see more!!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Oh my heck they are so cute! love the last one of stockton!

Don't Hit Bikes said...

These are amazing she is so good. I love the hats etc.. Glad that you got them professionally done. They look much better than the ones I took. They are fabulous and of course your kiddos are beautiful.

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Wow. SO cute!!! Ker those are so awesome! McKaylee is so beautiful and Stockton is such a little stud. Hope I get to see them soon! Love you all.

The Pizza Family said...

Darling darling….. really those are too cute!! I didn't know Caroline took pictures… she is good!

The Waites said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see more!!! xoxo

Katie Torriente: said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!!! I love the last one of Stockton!