Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HAPPY 9 MONTHS!!!

HAPPY 9 MONTHS STOCKTON AND MCKAYLEE!
I want to take other pictures for their 9 months, but I figured I would take a few in their bath because they love bath time! It really is their fav
orite time of the day. They could stay in it forever. We now feed them in the bath, they play, we read a little book, and we just hang out.
Stockton can't get his hand really wet so we have to cover it with a plastic sack



Not much has changed in the since their 8 month post but...

They both have 2 bottom teeth. It is so stinking cute! Stockton got a cold and bum rash with his teething so he was a disaster for a few days. We had no idea Mckaylee was even teething because she was so even tempered. It is so funny to see their differences.

Mckaylee has kind of started to wave "hi". (First time was on May 3rd). I don't know if she fully understands what she is doing, but she has done it since then too. She also loves flapping her arms really fast and loves making things shake/ sound while doing it. She's very content sitting on the floor with toys in front of her. She is also a big babbler. Stockton is a screamer and makes fart noises with his mouth all day.

They love biter biscuits and baby mum mums. It is my salvation sometimes. Sometimes when they get fussy I stick a cracker in their mouth and they are all of sudden happy. They like to snack like their mommy :)

They don't love baba's as much. Mckaylee is still a pretty good eater, but Stockton is horrible! I have to seriously force him to eat by holding the bottle in his mouth and putting a toy in his hand to entertain him. Even with his solids, unless he is in the bath he gets so distracted and climbs out of his bumbo so feeding him is impossible. He is still so little and I just don't know what to do. I add extra formula to the milk but when he drinks too much (which is not that often) he seriously throws it all back up. Aside from that he doesn't seem to be affected by it. He just plays and plays all day. He is a busy little dude. He's a little harder to entertain, but he sits up by himself completely now so he likes to play with toys while doing it. He still loves to roll around. In church last week he managed to roll 10 feet away from us. I was almost laughing out loud.

They play with each other more now. They actually steal each others toys. It is hilarious. They don't quite get mad yet, but they look more confused that they don't have the toy in their hand anymore.

They get so excited when Daddy comes home (almost as happy as I am...best time of the day!) Tay is an amazing dad! I can't thank him enough for all of his help and for his great job that allows him to be home at a decent time to help me.

They both sleep awesome at night! We have put Stockton in the basement because we don't have 3 rooms upstairs. It has been the best thing we ever did! They both go down at about 7 and wake up between 4:30 and 5:30 and we just stick a bottle in their crib and they go back to sleep until 6:45-8 (just depends on the day). The only problem is they are not napping as much during the day. Mckaylee will sometimes only nap for 1 1/2 hrs the entire day. I hope that is not a new habit. I need those nap times.

They are such a joy to be with. I couldn't be any happier being a mommy! Happy 9 months! I love you so much!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are to DIE for!! Oh my goodness. Cutest babies... I am so happy for you!

Katie Torriente: said...

I love those pictures of them in the bath, so so cute! It's so funny that you feed them in there, it made me laugh. I hope you are bringing those little munchkins with you tonight!

Al & Whitney said...

They are ADORABLE

SJ said...

Your babies are sooo cute! I hope that all is well. Miss you lots!

Loves,

Sj

Thistles Home & Gift said...

9 Months already?And those eyes! They sure are stinkin cute!! I think they are so fun when they start to interact with you and you see even more of their personality come out.

The Nakkers said...

How cute are those pictures?!! I can't get over how pretty their eyes are, and really they are 9 months - wow time flies.

Natalie said...

HOW FUN!!!! You are a great mom! That is so fun they are getting so big! What cuties!!! Love the pictures!

The Rawlins' Fam said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! They just keep getting more and more fun. Don't you just love those bath seats. I cried the day mine were able to climb out of em. Can't wait until Maren can sit up :) You are doing an awesome job Ker!! Glad to hear your kids are sleeping better. I was all about separating them for awhile too.