Cutest babies on the block. Stockton has learned to poop in the bath tub lately so half time we end up having to rinse them off in the sink after. Its pretty funny...
I had to post this picture because Stockton was being so funny. He kept laying on the chair looking around at the people and then there's Mckaylee who is just an angel and so smiley
I just love these two
Yesterday May 15, 2010 I ran my 5th marathon but it was my 1st marathon post babies. I had my PR time (best time). I finished in 3:11:46. I took 2nd in my age division, 11th in the females, and 83rd overall the marathoners and relay runners. I was so happy about it. It was super hard and I really pushed myself, but it was so much fun and it felt good. It's such an addicting feeling and I missed it. It was a beautiful day that was perfect for running. The course itself is gorgeous. It's down Ogden Canyon and goes around Pineview Reservoir and ends up in downtown Ogden. We got bused up at 4:30am and the race didn't start until 7am so we stood around up the top of the canyon for awhile, but luckily they had fire pits. I had a great time too because I was with all my fun running friends.
Marci Bradley and I (She has run 30 marathons...yep that's right! Crazy!)
Marci, me, Debbie Tebbs, Whitney Henderson, Keila Louis, Marisha Sheneman & Suzy Smith
A few minutes before the race was beginning
My cute husband granted my wish of having my two babies at the finish line. He was wonderful and packed them up and brought them up to Ogden. I was so happy. I know it sounds so lame, but I wanted them there at the finish line for my first post baby marathon.
We hung out for awhile waiting for some of my friends to finish and got a few cute pics of the babes
Good to be done...I just want to go home and take a bath and relax!
I'm already excited for the next one (but don't know when it will be)
17 comments:
dude my friend that is really fast. You held like a 7.5 minute mile the whole time. WOW! Good job. What number marathon was that for you?
You are INCREDIBLE. Way to go!!
You are a rockstar! 2nd in your age?! That is awesome! So glad Tay brought the babies up there for you-I wouldve wanted them there too!
You are awesome, Congrats!
Seriously? You are totally Wonder Woman! And with probably the cutest babies I have ever seen. Can we set up an arranged marriage with some of our kids? Just an idea :)
Can i just say you are amazing!!! Keri that is so great, I am proud of you I mean 2nd in your age division that is incredible, most people run marathons and are happy to finish but to place so high!!! Congratulations!
UNBELIEVABLE! As Sarah said, you are a real rockstar! I'm so happy for you. What an accomplishment! Tay and those babes of yours are so lucky to have you!
You are amazing!Congratulations on your best time, it is an incredible time! I hope we get to run together soon...it's been too long!
Really you are amazing!!! I can't believe how awesome you are!! Really I don't think I could ever run one.. Let alone in 3.11!!! WOW!! CONGRATS!
Wow Keri, you are amazing. I mean, really? A marathon so soon after twins, incredible, and 3:11, WOW!!!! Congrats!!! And I gotta say, did Taylor really put a bow in your daughters hair.... impressive!
Congrats, Keri! You are amazing. Really. And those kids just get cuter every day!
You are so fast! Way to go! When do you find the time to run with twins? Do you run super early? Or just randomly when you have time? I need some help getting back into running regularly.
That's it, I'm getting off my butt and doing something cool too! Don't think I can ever run a 3 hour marathon, but I will strive. Good job, you rock!! Any tips?
You are seriously AMAZING!! I can't even walk a mile.
You are amazing Keri. I want to know how in the heck did you train for a marathon with twins? YOu definitely have inspired me, Wow!!
You are my idol. And hello hot twin mom running a marathon with two very young babies. They are so yummers!
good job ker bear
You are amazing!! I can't believe how fast you run - 3.11 - seriously?!! That is impressive.
Your kids are adorable and such happy babies. I love their little smiles - so cute.
Post a Comment