Victor Idaho - A little piece of Heaven on Earth!!!
Taylor and I were suppose to go to Arizona for a week over Labor Day for my nieces baptism and other nieces blessing, but they cancelled the events and we wanted to go somewhere so we called our Uncle that has a place in Victor (25 miles from Jackson Hole) to see if we could vaca there. Their place is absolutely gorgeous! It is one of favorite vacations. While up there Tay went on a few long bike rides with his dad (he is starting to train for an ironman...yep you heard me. He's crazy!) and they went golfing. Tay and I went running together a few times and the rest of the trip we hung out with Cregg and the kiddos. We went hiking, watched a lot of movies, cooked, went out, went hot tubbing, and hung out on the golf course. We had such a great time. To top it off the kids did really good in the car (that was our biggest fear). It was so fun to have Taylor with us everyday. Having him go back to work was really difficult. I love my little family!
Tay's first official ride on his new bike....2 (really hard uphill) rides down and many more to go!!!
Stockton got sick a few days before we left. He had a high fever for a few days and we had to put him on amoxicilyn. He has been really cuddly lately. Every morning he would wake up he would only be happy sitting on our lap with his animal blankie in his mouth. As much as I hate him being sick, I have really enjoyed cuddling with my boy (because normally he doesn't sit still). By the end of the trip he seemed much better.
We went on a little hike. At first it was great, but then the weather shifted and it got so cold and Stockton was miserable! He cried the entire way back (like 45 minutes). He eventually fell asleep. It was so sad
Stockton asleep on my back. Poor guy!
Golfing
I love this stroller! It has been the best purchase I have made. Although Mckaylee is sometimes not happy in the stroller for the most part is a peaceful time for me.
Stockton and Mckaylee follow each other all around everywhere now. It's pretty funny. They are little play buddies and enemies (they steal each others toys and get mad...Stockton is a big biter so I have to watch him carefully)
The house is right on the golf course so at night we would go sit out and watch Taylor hit balls. The kids liked the golf grass
We always get these ear wax cleaner things. It is pretty funny. It is a Victor tradition
Taylor and I went for the funnest/ pretty brutal run on Labor Day. We ran up Teton Pass (from Victor Idaho to Jackson Hole). It was an 18 mile run and the first 12 miles were uphill in the dark. These pictures were taken up at the top when the sun rose. It was 29 degrees so it was a bit chilly. On the way down we saw a moose and her 2 babies. It was scary because she was on the trail. We had to slide down part of the mountain to avoid the moose. It was such a pretty memorable run! I love that I can do this with my
husband!



We attempted the pool but it was a bit cold so we ended up in the hot tub.
We got to turn the kiddos around in their car-seats and I think it made the biggest difference. They did really great in the car! We left both nights at 5 and they watched videos and fell asleep around 8. We were so nervous about the drive, but they were great. It was such a fun trip! I love my little family! I couldn't ask for anything more....
6 comments:
Cute, you guys look like you had so much fun. If Taylor wants any endurance tips or swim workouts, let me know.
Your kids are seriously dreamy...Miss you
So fun Keri. I love all the pictures and it made me feel like I was there. Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya.
You guys win the fitness award! You are always doing something! Awesome! p.s. I can't believe how big those babies are! When did that happen!?
Your blog is so dang cute. I am dying over the ladybug/bee cakes. You went to a lot of work woman. I wish I had your energy.
love ya
s
Hi Keri!
It was good to see you last week at the park with Kylee. I was excited to see that you guys have a blog too.
Our is private so send me your email and I can add you to ours:
toribeesley@gmail.com
We should get our little ones together again soon...
Post a Comment