Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Lovin'

It has been awhile since I have updated...The end of our summer has been so much fun! We have had BBQ's, play groups, a baby shower, and little get away to Eden. Sorry for the many pictures.

End of Summer BBQ at Kim and Blair Smiths house. I absolutely love my neighborhood! We have so much fun together and I truly consider these girls all such good friends. Thanks to Kim and Blair for finally planning the BBQ!

The girls

The boys

Kylee, Sarah, and I

Kim's baby shower. I'm so excited for Kim to have her baby.
Janell, Brittany, Sarah, me, and Abby

Eden Utah
This was such a fun weekend getaway. Megan and Nate Whitney invited us and 3 other couples to their house up in Eden, Utah (Ogden-Wolfcreek area). The house was super nice and was such a good set up for our kids. We had the whole basement to ourselves. The kids each had their own room and we had our own room. Our kids did great so it made it so much more fun for us. While there we just chilled, played games, laughed our heads off (thanks for the stories Meg), went on walks, guys golfed, went to the pool/ hot tub, went out to eat, had a little surprise b-day party for Kylee...

It was a much needed getaway and we had such a great time!!

Pool time
nap time


Tessa was so cute with Mckaylee

My cute family at the Wolf Creek restaurant

All the girls (Mckaylee, me, Kylee, Kim, Sarah, Meg, and Tessa)

Stockton was eating straight cinnamon honey butter (and then of course threw it all up- That boy doesn't eat very much and the few times he has eaten a lot it ends up coming back up)

The cute kiddos in the morning. They were really cute together



The daddy's on a walk (We were just trying to break Blair in with a girl)

We went and fed the elks carrots.

On the way home the kiddos konked out...too cute!!!


Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo. We had a great time at the Animal Farm.

I love the Summer! I am so sad that it is coming to an end

3 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

What a fun summer!!! I'm so sad too that it is over. It went by WAY too fast! Love fall but DREADING the cold winter! I hate being cold! =) Love ya Keri!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Looks like fun!

al + sar said...

You finally updated! Good job! And you BETTER consider us your BEST FRIENDS! Ha! Love ya!