HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY STOCKTON & MCKAYLEE!!!
AUGUST 4, 2010
I love these two children with all of my heart!! I truly can't believe I have made it a year...yes I said that "I" have made it :) Everyone that has twins always said "if you can just make it through that first year then everything gets better". Well I'M HERE!! WE MADE IT!!! Honestly it was not as bad as I imagined. There were definite moments of stress and many "twin moments" but I can honestly say that I loved every minute of it. My children I think had conversations with each other to decide who was going to be harder because I usually had one good one and one hard one. They truly switched back and forth. There were times when one was sick and the other one decided to be an angel. The worst time was when Mckaylee got Hand Foot Mouth disease in June. Up until then Stockton had been the devil (cute devil) and as soon as Mckaylee got sick he was an angel for 10 days. I literally couldn't put Mckaylee down on the ground. When she was awake I was holding her so I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I was for Stockton being so good. I could go on forever about the last year and about how much I love Stock and Kaylee but I will end with saying that TWINS ARE TRULY THE BEST!!! (AT LEAST MINE ARE)
On their actual birthday our house was under construction (Taylor decided to recarpet and repaint our house in a 2 day period...let's just say there was no sleep for 48 hours and it was a crazy few days) so we went up to my mom's to have birthday cupcakes. They were so stinking cute and had a blast with their cupcakes. It ended up being a really fun day!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!
(pictures of their birthday part to come....)
No comments:
Post a Comment