Sunday, August 15, 2010

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

STOCKTON & MCKAYLEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

First off we had their 1 year appt so I wanted to record their stats... Stockton was 28.7" tall (20%) , 18lbs 1oz (2%), and his head was 17.9" (25%) and Mckaylee was 29.4" tall (60%), 19lbs 5oz (25%), and her head 18" (70%)

Although Mckaylee is still not crawling the doctor doesn't seem to be concerned. She has started to show more signs of crawling and she can stand really well. Stockton is just moving around like crazy. He isn't walking yet, but I just think it will be a matter of time.

Their birthday party was a blast! We had so much fun at it. Let me preface by saying that I got this idea from a friend of mine that is so super duper creative so I can't take all the credit.
Sorry for the millions of pictures...

birthday invitation


bug jars for all the kids that came

Opening presents



We just had family at the party because we didn't want the kids to be overwhelmed. In the picture you can see Great Grandma Jane and Great Grandpa Hal, Uncle Bones and Aunt Paula, Cousin Grey, Grandpa Brent, Aunt Nikki, Aunt Kim, and cousin Evan
Grandma Crystal and Mckaylee

The treat table

The food table... we just did Ants on the log, caterpillar cocoons, and healthy grub (fruits and veggies). In the background you can see a picture...well that was a video I made of the babies first year. It took forever, but I think it will be a precious memory for them to have.

You can't really see in this picture, but their shirts have the number 1 on them. They were shortly dirtied and ruined :)
The birthday cakes...they had a blast with these. This was my favorite part to watch because they don't quite know what is going on, but they know that whatever it is tastes good (note to self...don't use black frosting next time)
In the background you can see the blow up waterslide we had. This entertained the older cousins the whole time
I took away his wax candle and he was so mad. He got over it pretty quickly though
Love these two!!!

Can you be any cuter?!?


My friend Kylee stopped by to join in the waterslide fun. These 3 kids will probably be seeing a lot of each other :)
The boys...Bro John and Christian, Zac West, Carter, Tay, Cregg, Bones, Hal, Preston, Landan, Kaleb, and Brent. They decided to hit golf balls on the park.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOCKTON & MCKAYLEE!!!!! MOMMY & DADDY LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

So stinking cute Ker!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

oh cutest party ever! honestly- that looks like so much work and it turned out so freaking cute!! love the pics- they are growing up so fast. i can't wait to see them soon xoxo

Britters and Parx said...

Nope, your kids could not get any cuter!!!!! SO darling! I love the bug theme. Wow how time flies! You have one year olds!!!! Where did you guys stay at Bear Lake? WE were at my in laws cabin...it's right on the hill above Sweet Water. It was fun. =)

Jeff and Mallory said...

So fun! I can't believe they are one! What a cute idea!

McCall said...

LOVE the bug idea. they are absolutely adorable!

Tibett said...

Cutest party! I love the bug "stuff"! I should have warned you about black frosting, I did the same thing on a Mickey Mouse cake when Trey turned 3. I can't believe how old your babies are. They are the cutest twins ever!

The Nakkers said...

Such a fun and cute party. I'm loving the bug theme..oh and I can't get their lady bug cupcakes. You are quite the party planner. I can't believe they are already one - they are so adorable.

Natalie said...

So cute!!!! Can't believe they are one and you are officially a mom of one year olds!!!!!!!! You are fabulous!!!!