Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY STOCKTON AND MCKAYLEE!!!

I truly cannot believe it has been a year since you two were born. Here's a small tribute to the last year....more to come.

2 weeks
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months
12 months

I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

6 comments:

al + sar said...

Happy Birthday Babies!

Katie Torriente: said...

Happy birthday to the twinners! I love the pic of you and the kiddos at the pool where Stockton is eating a shoe- so funny! Hope you're doing well. Miss ya!!!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Yay! Happy birthday kiddos! They are so cute!

Tracy Peterson said...

Happy Birthday cute babies!!

Britters and Parx said...

Holy cow time flies!!!!! I hope that you thoroughly enjoyed this day with your two babes. =)

Amanda said...

crazy! You had your babes the day I went to the hospital. I remember running into Taylor in the hall. Time Flies! Happy Birthday!