
Happy 15 months!!! (Last week) I just went to their doctor appointment today. I hate shots! They had 4 shots each today. Stockton HATES the doctor! He cries the entire time. Even when the doctor is looking at Mckaylee he still cries. Poor little guy. The appointment went good. They are both a little behind in things like verbally (they don't say 3-5 words yet...more like consonants and mostly "d" sounds), but are doing good. Our big problem is the bottles. Mckaylee is OBSESSED with her bottle. It is her binky and is the only thing that soothes her at night. I need to start taking it away and I'm worried. I hope she will still sleep good. They are both doing really good with sleep right now. They both go to sleep at 7:00 and wake up at or around 7:00. Recently we have been phasing from 2 naps to 1 naps and it has been difficult but they haven't wanted to take their 2nd nap so we have to do it. The last few days have been so much better than last week. They have both taken 1 two hour nap both days. (I know that is not that great to some people but Mckaylee is not a good napper and has been known to take 45 minute naps almost everyday so 2 hours sounds wonderful to me). Hopefully her sleep won't be ruined.
Size wise my kiddos are doing pretty good.
Stockton:
Weight- 19.4375 lbs (2nd%)
Height- 30.5 inches (30%)
Head- 18.1 inches (50%)

Mckaylee:
Weight-21.7 lbs (30%)
Height- 31 inches (70%)
Head- 18.1 inches (50%)

I love these two more than words can say. Being a mommy is honestly the most gratifying thing in the entire world. Life couldn't get any better.
LOVE YOU MUCHKINS!!
8 comments:
I dig the 2% weight percentile for Stockton. I'm sure that's where Owen will hang for a little:)
Finn got his shots yesterday too! I try to keep my voice reassuring and comforting, but in all honesty I can barely look at him getting poked. I hate taking him... Finn is in the 2 % for weight like Stockton. He's a good eater but for the life of me I can't get him to gain much weight, I think he's just going to be a skinny kid. I've been thinking of starting to ween Finn off his pacifier, you'll have to post soon details how getting Mckaylee off her bottle goes. I can't get Finn to fall asleep without his pacifier. I don't know the best way to go about it...
I love your children, they are adorable and your family pictures are sooo cute!
It is crazy how fast they grow! Love them!
Those pictures are adorable!
Oh they are so adorable!!!! I am so in love with them. I hate shots too, it is the saddest thing. I can't believe how awesome Jenny did on your pictures, they look so good! What a beautiful family! I can't wait to hang with them in less than a month! (and you guys too)! I am also glad that Jane weighs a whopping 5 lbs less than Stockton and is 3 months old. Yikes!! I love it.
Love your kiddos and love the little man and all his 19 pounds! Let's just put him and Avery in a vat of crisco and see what happens! Haha. And ps, a consistent 2 hour nap is a HUGE deal in our house so congrats!
OH MY HECK! All of these pictures are so cute!!! You have such a beautiful family!!! i love you!
Post a Comment