what a DARLING family!!! Is this your christmas card?? I don't know if I will end up getting ours out this year. I haven't had ANY free time these last few weeks! Hope all is well with you! Merry Christmas! Love ya Keri! I love your frequent blog updates. Makes me feel like I stay in contact with you. =)
Running is my stress release from parenting twins so I decided to start a blog about my crazy fun and not so exciting life. I love running and working out and I love taking care of my babies. I hope you enjoy my randomness
2 comments:
what a DARLING family!!! Is this your christmas card?? I don't know if I will end up getting ours out this year. I haven't had ANY free time these last few weeks! Hope all is well with you! Merry Christmas! Love ya Keri! I love your frequent blog updates. Makes me feel like I stay in contact with you. =)
Cute card! I love it! We need to hang out soon please! Love ya!
Post a Comment