GINGERBREAD HOUSES
I have a friend that is so amazing at so many things. One of them being gingerbread houses. Each year she makes these elaborate mansion from scratch. She decided to make it a get together this year and we went over to our stake center and decorated our houses one saturday. I didn't have the time (or the patience) to make my own house from scratch so I went to Costco and bought their pre-made kit. Mine was by far the most ghetto but it was super fun just decorating, eating candy, having lunch, and just chatting and laughing while listening to Amy Grant Christmas. Well luckily I didn't spend much time or effort or money on my house because that night Taylor knocked it off the ledge 3 hours after I got home and I never took a picture of it. Here are some remnants of my gingerbread shack...
GINGERBREAD MANSIONS
Camille, me, Whitney, Stacie, Suzy and Stacie's friend were the ones that made the houses. Stacie's house is the AMAZING ONE pictured below that looks like a real mini house. It is all made from scratch and edibles. It took her literally til 3 am to make the gingerbread and then then next day from 10am to 10pm but it turned out amazing! I still can't believe people can do these things, but maybe next you will find me trying....maybe!


2 comments:
Hey Keri, that looks like fun and your friend's house is incredible. You need to tell her that Ivory Homes does a Gingerbrea House contest (this year was the first of an annual tradition I'm sure). The winner gets $1000 and it was so fun to go see all of the entries. They make a big party out of it so... next year she should enter! Glad to see you're doing well!!
three months ago i have problem which is usual of all of us ! what should do and how to go on living, I did not understood ((I have stopped smiling at ALL!!!! :( yes!!,i have bad teeth because of heredity ... why me? Teeth is the first thing you see when meet somebody,or doing smth like that, I found a solution in putting lumineers ! and i must say it has 100%result!!,i will advice that its a good decision
Post a Comment