STOCKTON GOT TUBES
This is going to be a random post...My little guy finally got tubes. On friday (March 18th) we were finally able to go in for surgery and get Stockton's ear infections under control. He has had chronic ear infections since November. I'm hoping that he will now be happier (which he has been so great this week), eat more, and his speak will hopefully pick up. He doesn't say much. Mckaylee is behind as well but she says way more than Stock does. She says...baby, baba, more, up, open, dog, duck, ball, nana (for banana and grandma/pa), no, bosy (for boston), mama, dada, sos (for Stockton), and she signs all done, more, and shoes. Stock says..dog, baba, mama, dada, nana, and that's about it. I know a lot of 1 year olds are saying more than my kiddos, but they will eventually catch up.
Stockton did amazing with the surgery. While we were waiting he just played with all the toys and sat with me. He had no idea what was coming for him. The doctors gave him a calming medicine that helped a ton because he is usually a total mama's boy and when the anathesiologist took him away he just gave me a kiss and went away. I literally called my mom and taylor and when I was on the phone they came in to say he was done. It was the quickest thing ever. Of course I still cried but I didn't have much time to think about it before they came and got me. The worst part was after he was super groggy and screaming so I just held him for 45 minutes or so. Once he drank apple juice he totally perked up. He was starving! He still of course didn't eat much but he drank a ton. We were in and out of the hospital within 2 hrs and 45 min. It was really quick. I was so nervous going in, but now I'm so glad we did it! How hopefully he will feel so much better. On the way home he was liken a drunkard. I took a video of him. It was seriously funny. He kept spitting and making fart sounds and then he would laugh at himself. He had drool coming down his face. It was comical. Cute little guy is so tough!!

This is him playing before


Ok I think this pictures explains itself...let's just say we had so much fun and I love these girls!! These are my running/ working out buddy's. Whitney, Rosie, Keila, Liz, Dawn, Debbie, and me. Girls, I've been practicing the swag, dirty frog, and madonna. :)

We've been beiberized. Ok so I like Justin Beiber and I think his music is good, but I truly fell in love with him at his movie. What a talented kid!!! A few of my gals from Daybreak took me for my b-day. By the end we were up and dancing like we were in the concert. It was so much fun! I had a smile on my face the entire movie.

I just had to post this picture. Stock is obsessed with brooms, dust pans, dusters, etc. He wouldn't let go of this one and walked all the way down to the park with it. Too funny

My two favorite boys....
My highschool friends and I went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner. It is amazing how we seriously could talk ALL night long. We never ever run out of things to say! I had so much fun! You can't tell in this picture but 4 of the girls are pregnant and are due within 2 months of each other. I'm so lucky to have such great friends!
Speaking of friends...here are some of my running buddys. Honestly I think your running partners know the most about you because we see each other 2-3x a week and just chat. Especially on the long runs. this picture was after our crazy Suncrest run. We run up the south side of Suncrest (about 3.8 miles uphill) and back down. We've done it now 3 times. It is such a fun and hard workout. The hardest thing is waking up at 4:30 a.m. :) Luckily I only do that once a week at the most and only when I'm training. Glad I have such awesome friends to do it with me!
5 comments:
stocken is so cute... neither of my kids needed tubes - but some friends kids have gotten them and it made the biggest difference!!! good luck!
i have some questions about running... i have always semi-liked running but have really gotten into since moving to cali and i am boarder line obsessed. seriously. so since you are hardcore work out i have some questions... i am running the so cal ragnar... what do you recommend for energy? goo, chomps, anything else? where do you get those reflector vests? and what does your waist band carry, and where did you get that?
maybe just email me :)
mccall randall at gmail
When I saw you Thursday I was staring at you trying to figure out if that was you...and it was! ;) Glad all weny well for Stockton! See you Wednesday!!!
I'm so glad it went well with stock! What a trooper!
I am so glad Stockton's surgery went so well! Trey is having surgery next week on his belly button and I am so nervous! Love the pics of all the cute running girls, and the movie night. I wish I could have come to the movie for your bday! I'm for sure gonna have to go see it!
Oh what a cute bug. He is always smiling.
Post a Comment