Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy 28th birthday lovey!

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!
Can this picture be any sweeter?!? Taylor is the most loving, kind hearted dad! He loves and adores his kids more than I ever imagined he could. The letter at the end of this post is really for journaling purposes so totally skip it. With that said, I really really am the luckiest girl in the world to have Taylor as a husband and the father to my kids! I love him so much!!

Tay was out of town until the night of his birthday so it was pretty low key. I just made him his favorite dessert and dinner. We did the cake with the kids and then ate dinner when the kiddos went to bed.
I made a couscous dish, a giant salad, shredded pork, and a orange poppyseed cake. It was yummy

Stockton loves coloring and loves dad :)

Mckaylee and Stockton LOVE their daddy!!!!LOVEY-

HAPPY HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY!!!

I really cannot believe that we are 28 years old. Where did all of our time go?!? It is crazy to think that we are parents of 19 month old twins...and the cutest twins for that matter. We have been through so much in our life but by far being a parent has been the hardest, most rewarding thing I feel like we have ever done in our marriage. Like we discussed this last weekend I feel like there was no transition when we got married. We knew each other so well that I just felt like I finally got to live with my best friend . It is crazy to think how much we have grown together as a couple. I know we loved each other so much when we made our covenants in the temple almost 6 years ago, but I can honestly say that my love for you has grown more than I ever imagined it could ever grow. Watching you grow to be the man you are is the most amazing thing for me. You started out as a just off the home missionary, to a college student, to a man with his first “real” job, to a true provider for his wife and two little children. It is the best feeling in this world to know I can stay home with Stockton and Mckaylee and just be a mom. I don’t have to worry about whether or not we can provide for our kids.


We are so lucky in our lives. I am so blessed to have you as my eternal companion. I can honestly say that you are the most loving, sincere, husband and dad in this entire world. Watching you be a daddy is the most rewarding site in this world. My love for you grows watching you interact and love our kids. This winter has been rough with our sick kids. Being in the hospital with RSV was truly one of the biggest trials we have had as a family, but there was a lot of good that came from it. Seeing how emotional you were watching your kids in pain, or being happy in their cute little hospital gowns, was truly so touching. Your really love your kids so much and it shows. I don’t think either of us have cried that much ever! I hated seeing our kids so sick and in pain and not being able to understand what was going on. And not coming home to a complete family was beyond empty. We all need each other. When you travel I know the kids miss you! They love you so much! They are lucky to have you as their daddy! I am so lucky to have you as my husband! Let’s hope that we have a healthier summer and that tubes in Stockton’s ears will help him. I’m ready for a healthy bout :)


I know it’s weird to think about breaking up our little family by possibly adding another child or more children and honestly I am scared even thinking about it, but I know you have so much love to give and you will be an amazing dad to one child, two children and more if we are blessed with them. I love our little family. I truly feel complete but know we can add more to our situation. I feel so incredibly blessed to be on this earth at this time with you. I am so happy to be with you and only you! I can truly say that I would spend every minute of every day with you and be the happiest person ever. I love that we share our passions and hobbies with one another. I feel like we can relate to each other in a deeper level because of it. I’m so proud of your aspiration to do an ironman. I don’t know if you realize what a true feat this is. You are working so hard! It is so fun to watch you work so hard and have such an amazing goal in mind. I know I always make fun of you for watching all the ironman videos, but it so great to know that when you put your mind to something you really go for it. I can’t wait to watch you in action. You are a natural athlete and you are going to rock it!


I love you so much! I love you more than I ever thought I could. You are my true companion and eternal partner. Thank you for being the best daddy and husband in this entire world!

I hope you have a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

LOVE, YOUR WIFEY


PS. STOCKTON AND MCKAYLEE AND BOSTON ALL WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!

1 comment:

Kira Cook said...

What a fun wife you are. Can I get that recipe for the orange poppyseed cake? It sounds delish.