Thursday, June 9, 2011

Obsessed much...

Obsessed much...with the outdoors.
Our weather still isn't what I consider "nice" or "summer" but we have been able to play outside. I wish we could hit up the pool but we make due.

Mckaylee looks great in the diaper with her winter jacket and Stockton's flip flops. The two of them had a messy fun time with the water dripping from our plants. Speaking of mess we get super sticky and messy at costco with ice cream. I mostly get it because I end up eating most of it along with my own. I have a separate stomach for ice cream. I could eat endless amounts and not be full. Lastly, ring around the rosie's is Stockton and Mckaylee's FAV thing to do. They always come up to me and say "ashes" and grab my hand. They could do it over and over and over and still immediately get up and say "ashes". Too cute
Ok this is my favorite thing....Stockton recently has an obsession with our new blendtec blender. I think he sees me use it every morning and he wants to be like mommy. So one day he set it up and I started watching. He set up the base, set the blender on top, put the carrot in, put the lid on, and started screaming. I thought he was hurt and then I saw his face...he was smiling with he was screaming and then he puts his hands up and says "all done" and then takes the lid off and "drinks his drink". I realized he imitating the sound of the loud blender with his scream. I couldn't get enough of this all day.
Right now Stock and Mac are in an animal phase. We watch animal movies all day long. Up in midway last week Grandma Eileen took us to an amazing house that has pigs, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, etc and they just roam free and they came right up to us. Kiddos were in heaven.
wheeler farm was a fun filled animal afternoon. So fun to go places with daddy
One of the funnest parts about summer is the BBQ's and roasting smore's. We had a great Sunday night hanging out in Cregg and Crystals backyard. The Smiths joined us for a little family fun night. We had such a fun night. Stockton seriously doesn't eat but he sure loved licking the chocolate off the graham crackers. I get excited over anything he eats. I would coat everything in chocolate if I knew he would eat it.

And that's why we love summer (even though it still doesn't feel warm enough to be summer)

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Cute pic's Keri! And I must say I think your little kiddos are the best dressed kids around! And nice to see you guys with a BlendTec! ;) I put this on my fb, but you have to check out the new will it blend video on youtube - they blend up a Beiber doll, it is so funny!

Jeff and Mallory said...

So cute! I love the one of McKaylee in her diaper and coat! This summer is gonna be so fun!

Mallori said...

They are so adorable! I can't wait till they are teenagers though... Wait never mind I will be ancient by that time. They need to stay young forever.

Weed Family said...

My kids love summer, too. It's so great for them to be outside. The twins are darling!

abby o said...

HAha, Stockton totally looks like the crazy guy on "will it blend?" Have you seen those youtube videos? I had to ban them at my house...