MAN DO I LOVE THESE TWO...& MY FAMILY!!!
We had a great Valentines Celebration. Tay and I went out this weekend. We went and got couples massages, dinner, and dessert. It was a very nice night! The couples massage was amazing...I really could get a massage weekly.
Today on Valentines Day I just cleaned the house and made a yummy meal. We had lettuce wraps and brownie pizza. it wasn't the most romantic night with our kiddos around but loved sitting down eating dinner with my beautiful family. Oh and Tay got my red mango...way better than flowers!!! I'm so blessed with an amazing husband and crazy kiddos!!




HAPPY VALENTINES! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN PEACH MANGO CRYSTAL LIGHT SLURPEES :) AND RED MANGO
1 comment:
We are like the same person.... Red Mango and peach mango crystal light??? My addictions.
So excited for your new baby!!! AH!!! Let's play!
Post a Comment