Saturday, February 25, 2012

I made the Facebook announcement last week but thought I should blog post....
Stockton and Mckaylee are going to have a little sibling in September! We are super excited and super scared! Stockton and Kaylee have had a rough week with sickness and sassiness. It makes me a little more nervous about adding an infant but I'm so grateful and excited to be pregnant.

4 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

Keri,
I was so excited when I heard that last week. I hope you are feeling well. They will do great I always stress about the transition for my little ones to become the big sibling but they will amaze you! It will of course be hard at times when is life not, but don't stress they will be so proud and helpful!
Congrats!

al + sar said...

Seriously I love this pic and announcement, so cute!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

This is so cute! We are so excited for you guys. So I don't know if Andrew has told you guys yet but I'm pregnant too! I'm due in August, when are you due?

emily bullen said...

YEA!! SO EXCITING!!! YOU GUYS MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!