Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy birthday to us and random update

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MOMMY & DADDY!!!

I can't believe we are 29 years old! Because we are two days apart we mostly just celebrated on the 3rd for both of us. We went to Cheesecake Factory and to a movie. Sounds pretty mundane but it was a really good night. We just had really good conversation and just enjoyed each others company. Everything worked out perfectly. I love my husband! I'm the luckiest girl to be married to him. My actual birthday was a little bit of a bummer because Tay's golf clubs got stolen and I felt sick but our celebration on saturday made it worth it.

Tay decided to wrap my presents with paper towels. He got me a really pretty rose gold watch and a house cleaner...best gift ever!!!!
At our night out
The rest of these pictures are random and are just what we've been up to....I love these two wild kids. They decided to dress themselves up one day
Teddy (my sis in law) came in town so we have been able to get the kiddos together a few times. I love little Janey and we are going to miss them BUT they are now moving back to Utah for Dental school!!!! We are so excited! We now get to have them with us all the time! Congrats Scott on getting the job in Utah!

Stockton blowing bubbles :) (it's a bottle and he thinks it's bubbles. it's so funny)
My little girl will not go to bed without her babies in their crib with their blankie and their bottles.
Aren't sleeping kids the most amazing site in the world. I can't think of anything better.
The daybreak girls had a little bachelor party/ birthday celebration for me and Sarah Hogan and I were basically wearing the same outfit...difference is she looks cute and skinny and I look nice and chubby. Got to love those beginning stages of being pregnant.
My cute girl friends get together once a month for a girls night out. We seriously have a good time!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! What a fun night out with your husband. I know you guys love Cheesecake Factory, what do you get there? There menu is so broad I haven't found anything specific that I love. My parents always want to eat there when they visit- I need to find a keeper dish!

Your kids are so precious, they always look so happy! You both are such fantastic parents. Incredible! You look so great Keri. No signs of exhaustion anywhere. Ya for the house cleaner!

Heather said...

Thanks for the dish advice, Im going to try that.

I'm not sure if you have our blog address. We moved to Wordpress but you can still always see what we are up to on Ryan's parents blog too :)

Our address is www.millermarrow.com