Sunday, March 18, 2012

Enjoying the sporadic nice days

I am getting so antsy for spring! It is so nice to have these intermittent days of good weather. The wind in the spring in daybreak is always the worst. I forget how bad it is. I still do not have any desire to move but I really dislike wind.
This weekend we went to Wheeler Farm with daddy and the weather was amazing and it was not crowded and the kids were in heaven.

They love doing the chicken dance...




My little princess has to walk around with her glasses all the time. Half the time she puts them on upside down :)
Learning early to pick up poop :) Ok it wasn't poop...it was wood but he was pretending
Loves burying himself in pillows
Hogle Zoo with grandpa. Perfect weather, perfect kiddos (at least they were this day) = happy mommy
I absolutely love when they hold hands!!



Little Stockton got an owe-y. we watched another golden retriever for literally 45 minutes and Boston and the dog were playing and Boston got in the middle of it. I'm just glad it didn't get his eye.

Today (sunday March 18th) Stockton ate 3 meals! He had an omlette for breakfast, mac n cheese, banana, bites of my soup, chips, cake and a few other treats. That is the most he has eaten in forever! I was honestly just in awe watching him. I hope today wasn't a fluke. He also had a ton of energy today and didn't nap and was acting like he was on crack. It was hilarious! I love this kid and just want him to grow. Mckaylee has always been such an amazing eater and I never have to worry about her. She is hasn't skipped a meal or snack in her life and Stockton is the complete opposite! Anything that goes into his mouth (even if it's crap food) makes me so happy.

I'm still happy to say that my kiddos both need naps. I thought they were phasing out of it for awhile but this last week they have both slept amazingly. Even though I don't need to nap anymore it is so nice to have that break during the day. They are in such a fun stage right now. They say the funniest things. I literally laugh all day long (they are by no means perfect and are so unbelievably naughty a lot of the time but they are so cute). Mckaylee loves holding and playing with her baby and bouncing it saying "sh sh sh sh" while feeding it. She usually has to carry 2 babies at a time and they have to have their blankie and bottle. Stockton still loves his dede but right now loves playing with tools and fixing things. they both love cutting. We bought them some scissors (kid ones of course) and they love cutting and coloring. Another funny obsession is burying themselves in pillows or jumping in them.

Favorite movies and shows right now are Toy Story, Tangled, Barney, Baby Animals, still love Wiggles, Super Why, Seasame, etc. Thank goodness for shows because it sure can calm them down :)
I'm now 15 weeks and 2 days but here is my 14 week picture taken on March 9th. It's AMAZING how quickly this belly has popped out vs the twins. I feel huge but happy to be prego :) I have actually felt pretty good. Since last week I have actually felt really good (aside being tired and needing to eat all the time, but if I stay on top of that I am good). I've been able to run and workout and be pretty normal. It's weird to just be prego with one. I don't have so many limitations. I used to need to/ want to nap everyday but now I am ok. I still need to get decent sleep at night but aside from that I am very lucky! (at least so far)

2 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

Cutest little belly! And cutest little kiddos! Can't wait for warm weather so we can play more!

Posh Ideas said...

Such a cute baby bump!