Saturday, April 14, 2012

HAPPY EASTER 2012

HAPPY EASTER 2012

I love holidays with this age! They get so excited about everything. I also love an excuse to buy them presents :) I just shopped dollar store and got junk but they loved it. Their favorite gift was bubbles. Stockton didn't put his contained down for almost 2 days.

Tay and I flew back from AZ that morning so we could spend the day with our kiddos. The Easter Bunny didn't come until after naps this year so we could see them open their presents. While we were in AZ they colored eggs with Grandma Mumzy and Grandpa Boom boom took them to see the chicks at the IFA store so they did Easter related stuff. We colored eggs and did an easter egg hunt the week before. They loved doing that. Easter day was such amazing weather so we spent most of the day outside. We went to Cregg and Crystals and had dinner at 2 and did an easter egg hunt and hung out with the family and then headed to my moms for more dinner and an easter egg hunt with all the cousins. So cute! Stockton really was good at finding the candy and eggs. I can't even begin to say how cute this age is.










9 boys and 2 girls...too bad we aren't making those adds any better :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

CONGRATS KERI!!!! How exciting!!! A baby boy! WOW!!! SO fun! Glad the pregnancy has gone well!