Life begins...
I was really nervous to come home and have to start taking care of 3 kids while recovering. Recovering from c-section and back injury made it a little difficult to do much with the twins. It was a little touch and go the first couple weeks. Mckaylee was pretty naughty for first few days and then the tables turned and Stockton started acting out. Lots of tantrums and attempting to hurt Kace.
Tay was able to take off almost 2 weeks of work so I was able to still stay home with kace while he took care of Stockton and Mckaylee. They didn't skip a beat. My mom picked them up a few times and took the to discovery gateway, Mcdonalds, and her house. It helped so much! I also had a lot of help from my cute friends like Kylee West, Sarah Malloy, etc.
Here are a few pictures from the first few weeks:
Kaylee off to school. Twins love school! They seriously have so much fun and even though it's not long enough it still helps so much to have a few hours a couple days a week to take care of my babe alone (and get things done).
My little Kace man loves to pee on himself. I have to cover him up when changing his diaper and if I don't he usually ends up peeing on me or himself. I had to take a picture once.
Great Grandma & Grandpa Temple
This picture is priceless
Cute Teddy has helped so much and the kiddos love their cousin Jane
Midway- Grandma Mumzy's
Draper Peaks Park
Kace was less than 2 weeks old but I so needed to get out of the house and it was so nice. Anywhere the kids are happy I'm happy :)
As of September 7th (Kace 2 week appointment) Kace stats are:
Height: 19.7"
Weight: 7.2 lbs
Head 14.1"


No comments:
Post a Comment