12/3-12/8
December is such a fun time. There are so many things I wanted to do with my kiddos this year and they were eating it all up! This is such a fun age with kids and christmas. The only hard thing about it is I feel like they over tired with all that is going and it is also hard for them to realize and comprehend what the true meaning of Christmas is. I know with them being so little it's hard to understand so we determined that if they can even retain a tiny info on Jesus Christ then we have succeeded.
FHE ornament making:
Lights at Draper Peaks Park
Hanging out at home
Jonathan's birthday party-A Wiggles Party. Niki is the master party thrower. It was unbelievable. The kids left with more presents than what we gave. There were multiple games and prizes and treats and the kids were in heaven!
Cuddle time with my little man. It was nap time and I could've been getting things done but it was way more fun to cuddle. Having one baby at a time is a dream!
Nate Tebb's 40th bday party! Fun night with fun friends
Their first official babysitter. We have had babysitters come while kids are sleeping and we have had family members but never had a babysitter hang out and take care of our kids. It went great!!! They loved Kenzie :)
Birthday run for Katie Shoemaker. Love our birthday runs! We look like fools but we have a great time!
I love kids and Jammies...best time of night :)


No comments:
Post a Comment