Sunday, December 2, 2012

My little Kace's baby blessing

November 4, 2012

Happy Baby Blessing to my little Kace Man!!

Such a momentous day in a parents life.  Thanks to my amazing sis in law I have mostly what Tay said in the blessing:

Kace, I bless you most importantly with faith in your Savior Jesus Christ and your Heavenly Father.
I bless you with love for your siblings and for your wonderful family.
I bless you to have the gift of charity and patience. Also that you may have a broken heart.
Kace, I bless you with strength, strength to serve your Heavenly Father with full capacity.
I bless you with love for your parents....we love you so very much and are so grateful you're on the Earth with us.
I bless you that some day you'll be able to find someone special to take to the temple and spend eternity with. I bless you to be humble, to pray when you need help.
One day I hope you will make the decision to serve a mission and to serve others. It's the most important thing you can do on this Earth.....more important than anything else.


I'm so grateful to have a husband that honors his priesthood and is able to give our son a blessing.  I'm so grateful to heavenly father for trusting me with his children.  There is nothing better in this world than being a mom. There is true joy from the little things in my life.

The day was a success.  My mother in law offered to have the after party at her house. It saved me more than she will know.  Keeping my house deep clean with my twins is next to impossible and our house isn't big enough to host our family.  

The Cannon side of the family...

Cafe Rio Style lunch (so mad I didn't take pictures of any decorations)


My cute family


Tay's moms side


Friends


So grateful for my friends family and for such a beautiful day.  Everyone was so gracious.  My little man was perfect.  He is such a good baby!  I just love him more than words can explain.  It's amazing how your heart has room for so much love.  


No comments: