It's amazing how much more fun holidays are as kids get older. They are get things so much more each year. Halloween this year was so fun!
Stockton won a costume contest at a local 5K/10K run that my friends took him to while I was at my grandpa's funeral. He was in heaven.
I took the kiddo's to a local pumpkin patch. We decorated pumpkins, drive tractors and sling shot apples.
My friend Lanae hosts the most amazing halloween party every year. She has the most amazing backyard and planned the funnest things for kids. There was cookie decorating, pictures, face painting, hair coloring, and really yummy treats. I'm not going to lie though...Tay wasn't very happy with me for making him dress up. Most of the other guys didn't dress up and he was stuck in an awesome buzz costume and then Kace had the worst blow out and Tay went to go change him and didn't have any wipes. It was all over the car seat and he used every onesie/ burp cloth I had around :) Let's just say he wasn't very happy with me.
Library storytime halloween trick or treating. Yep I'm the mom that forgot to put them in their costumes. oops!
Ward halloween party. Mckaylee palled around with Lucy Davis all night. Little princess. Trunk or treats are so fun for little kids!
Halloween night! You couldn't have asked for better weather! And I think this is by far the funnest age for halloween!
"mom i love trick or treating"
They also loved taking turns answering the door to give candy.
Cutest Buzz and Rapunzel out there!
(notice the teddy bear...Stockton doesn't want to leave anywhere without it)














No comments:
Post a Comment