Random catch up....
This really will be one of the most random posts.
Daddy cuddling with our little buddy
First real long run in over a year. I went 16 miles with these girls and man it was fun/ mentally hard and liberating/ physically hard. It felt so good to kind of feel bad to my self. I wasn't planning on doing 16 but it just ended up being the way. I love my running buddies!
My kiddos...below is a picture of their open gym time at gymnastics. They love going there. We jump on tramps, hang on bars, pretend to be princesses and super heros and they run down the bouncey floor, build castles with blocks, etc.
Helping daddy fix and pump up the bike wheels. "this is the way we clean the wheels"- barney
Just watching some TV
Grandma Mumzy's sunday dinner. So happy to have Teddy and Scott back!
Are they really twins?!? I really think she is a couple inches taller and he is so dang skinny that she look like she is his big sister. Good thing he is so dang cute and also aggressive and can fend for himself. He definitely holds his own :) #twinsarethebest



No comments:
Post a Comment